Declined PinkPanther's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPanther

Name/Nickname: My nickname is PinkPanther and my irl name is Wesley.

Who gave me permission: [ΛКФÐ] DeadSworn

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:96015324

General online time: I am generally online on weekdays from around 16:00 to 22:00 CET. On weekends im online form 12:00 to 20:30 CET.

Experience as Admin/Mod: I've never been admin on a tf2 server but i have been admin on some minecraft servers so i do have some experience with admin. (servers with like 50-100 players)

Panda servers i wish to apply for/play on:
I mostly play on #19 Dodgeball 2 and sometimes on #04 Dodgeball and i play on #03 Jump. And I want to apply for those Two. I would visit other servers in case of a report.

Do I have a microphone?: Yes I dont always use it.

Experience with SourceMod: I dont have experience with SourceMod, but i would like to learn about it so i can use it.

Why you should choose me: I think you should choose me because I want to help the community grow bigger and better and stop the rulebreakers. And because im online alot, and always want to help.

Explain how I would do my job: For stealers and blockers I would first give 2 warnings and explain what they are doing wrong then if they are still doing it I would slay them and explain them again what they are doing wrong, if they still dont listen i would warn them 1 more time and I will say if they do it 1 more time i would have to kick him/her. With micspammers and chatspammers I would also give them 2 warnings and what they are doing wrong if they dont listen I would mute/gag them for 10 min, next mute/gag would be 30 min then the last mute/gag would be 2 hours.

Just for context of permission, I gave permission so long as he improves himself because he's breaking a few rules now and then (speaking dutch and a bit of lenny spam).

Sourcebans:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:96015324&advType=steamid
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:96015324&advType=steamid

Chatlog on #19:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1492964

I'd like to see your policies drawn out a bit more, expand on them if you will.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Your policies definetely need improvements. Your app looks rushed, e.g. almost no formating options used and it's really short. Under the age of 15 which can be problematic. Like @DeadSworn said, you are breaking a few rules here and there.
I won't give you my support.
Deep

Your policies definetely need improvements. Your app looks rushed, e.g. almost no formating options used and it's really short. Under the age of 15 which can be problematic. Like @DeadSworn said, you are breaking a few rules here and there.
Deep

Quite frankly his app looks MUCH better than most of the ones we get on Panda. He also got PERMISSION from DeadSworn to apply, meaning Sworn KNOWS his age and STILL thinks he would be okay to apply.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki and Deep
Quite frankly his app looks MUCH better than most of the ones we get on Panda. He also got PERMISSION from DeadSworn to apply, meaning Sworn KNOWS his age and STILL thinks he would be okay to apply.

I agree with @Dio Brando. If an admin trusts the player even if they're underage, and gives permission to apply, they may do so. This app is well written. Better than most apps.

Deep

At least the applicant has the policies and everything down. The app is kinda messy, but it's legible. What matters is that everything is legible and they have everything they need for the app down.

The age shouldn't necessarily be an issue, its just the level of maturity which comes along with the person applying for said admin slot. The application feels kind of lackluster but maybe that's just me, you seem to have a fair amount of knowledge on what you would have to do as an admin so I dont see why not, good luck.

The age shouldn't necessarily be an issue, its just the level of maturity which comes along with the person applying for said admin slot. The application feels kind of lackluster but maybe that's just me, you seem to have a fair amount of knowledge on what you would have to do as an admin so I dont see why not, good luck.

Thank you, I know my app isnt the best but i tried and its kinda hard because i never did something like this before.

just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

sadly i need to decline your app due to your chatlog doesnt seem to have improved a lot and also that you havent replied to DeadSworns request to list your policies.

therefore you may apply again in 1 month; 20.05.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread