Invalid Petri's Application for FF2 Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeon

Donator
  • Name/Nickname: Alexander Petri , in game i prefer Petri
  • Permission to apply: I asked PandaASDF
  • Online times and timezone: I am almost everyday online from 15-24 (CET) or longer in my vacation and on weekends i play even longer for like the whole day.
  • Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:52495777
  • Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for : I play only on the FF2 Server and i wanna apply for it .
  • Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report: If i see that not any other admin is joining and on my server is no need for an admin right now, i would visit it.
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes i have one , but i usualy don't use it because i don't like it so much and i don't like my voice so much.
  • Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I Was an Co Admin on 2 minecraft servers , and i Owned 1 for more than 1 year, its totally different but i guess i can learn it too.
  • Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod: Well , no i dont have any experience with it .
  • Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I am an active player (im on rank 24, should be proof enough) , i like this community, i love playing on your servers and i am very often online at late times and see like someone is breaking some rules, or just beeing afk and it bothers the other players as much as me .
  • Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:
1. Teaming : first i would warn both , if they keep teaming i would slay both.
2. Rasism and Insulting : i take a lot of jokes , but if someone is racist or really insulting other people i would Gag or kick him because thats really not fun .
3. Spamming : voice or mic, i would warn the person first and if he/she keeps spamming i would gag them
4. Afk /Delaying : if someone is afk i would wait 2 rounds , because sometimes someone has just to go to the toilett or someone is at the door ( We all had that i guess) ,if someone is delaying i would warn/slap him if he wont stop i would slay them.

Thank You For reading this Thread/Application , would be great if u accept it if not it ok too .

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:52495777&Submit=Search
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:52495777&Submit=Search

y2yuxno-png.3642.png

Sorry Petri, I cannot approve this. To be honest, I wouldn't want to see you as an admin, mostly because it feels like you just are applying because Stomper just got accepted and because you're a bit too childish. I don't think you would take your job seriously.

Going to mark this as invalid with reasons stated above. We got new requirements which applicants must meet, and this one doesn't do it. If Kevin or Ron feel like re-opening this it's up to them, but I can't promise I will give my support on this one.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread