Petition to add a timer to RTV (1 Viewer)

Kitty Cat

Donator
So, if there's one thing i can't stand,it's DR_cocainum. the map isn't really that good,there are maps which have better traps,textures and detailed environment.

But that's not the point. the point is that at least every map change, you see people trying to nominate dr_cocainum, and once it has been nominated they all start RTVing for a vote, spam the chat with OMG VOT 4 COCAINUM XDDDD and once the vote has ended, start RTVing like a bunch of faggots again just to play on cocainum. this really pisses me off.

My suggestion, if possible, is to add a certain timer which makes RTVing before a certain map time not possible.

if there would be a timer and we are playing on a map that everyone dislikes, people cant rtv for a certain amount of time.

I think that would be really annoying in my opinion. But i suggest (if possible) to make it so that ones people have voted for a certain map they cant rtv again for a certain amount of time. But when the map gets choosen randomly people can rtv immediatly..

or we could just remove nominate and let the server cycle all the maps .-.

if there would be a timer and we are playing on a map that everyone dislikes, people cant rtv for a certain amount of time.

I think that would be really annoying in my opinion. But i suggest (if possible) to make it so that ones people have voted for a certain map they cant rtv again for a certain amount of time. But when the map gets choosen randomly people can rtv immediatly..
People mostly hate maps because they never played it and probably got their opinion from other people. Just saying

cocainum is a hated map.
rtv can be abusive (rarely) and annoying (every now and than)
I never see people mutually all rtv unless it's surf, when nobody can get past a part.

If cocainum was really an hated map, I don't think that it would be nominated by the majority of the players that much.
Also, just because you never see people using RTV doesn't mean it never happens.

For me, if people doesn't play other maps, it's because they are too hard for them or they doesn't like how the map looks like, the decoration or the possibilities of the concerned map (like the mini games at the end of the map or not).
Some people just want to play for fun and don't really care about the difficulty of the maps, some others do.

If this is really a problem, I suggest to do the same thing as dodgeball : create a second deathrun server with an increased difficulty.

If cocainum was really an hated map, I don't think that it would be nominated by the majority of the players that much.
Also, just because you never see people using RTV doesn't mean it never happens.

For me, if people doesn't play other maps, it's because they are too hard for them or they doesn't like how the map looks like, the decoration or the possibilities of the concerned map (like the mini games at the end of the map or not).
Some people just want to play for fun and don't really care about the difficulty of the maps, some others do.

If this is really a problem, I suggest to do the same thing as dodgeball : create a second deathrun server with an increased difficulty.
i vote for this. a server with all maps except cocainum.

• Dumb
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁

Users who are viewing this thread