Persi's Resignation (1 Viewer)

Persi

Hello Everyone, I'm Persi. I'm writing you this because I unfortunately have to resign from my admin position on Panda Community.

I had a lot of fun here and I met fantastic people, but unfortunately there are some problems in my life that I absolutely have to take care off now. I don't have time right now to spend on my pc, I'll probably quit tf2 and Steam for a while as well.

Before I go, let me thank some people:

I want to thank @Cammy , my amazing mentor, we've known eachother for a while and he's a fantastic person and a very good friend. He has of course helped me a lot during my trial and he was always patient and helpfull. I thank @Madact , a very cheerfull lady and a good friend, she has helped me as well.

I thank @Swaggy , my fellow trial admin when we got accepted. We had a lot of fun
togheter and we're good friends. I thank @Black Bread , my other fellow trial admin, we had tons of fun togheter and he's of course a good friend of mine as well. I thank @Gamer , our new trial admin, we had lots of great times and he's a smart and mature guy.
I thank @Kevin for giving me the chance of doing this experience and for always answering my questions in a kind and helpfull way.

I also thank these amazing guys that I had the chance to meet here on panda: @Picky ll , @Zushikikato Wolfeh , @TriiX , @Stabbin , @Caveman, @Viking34 , the tiny italian community @Zou @Patmosphere @CiroBishop @Pepsi Man , @Deep , @Stubb .
I of course also thank all the jailbreak players and regulars, it has been very fun to play with them.

I hope that during my admin trial I was somehow a fun guy to play with and that I did a decent job as admin.

Thank you again, see you in the future!

-Persi

U were always fun to play with and never really grumpy... great attitude! Hope u stay awesome and good luck in whatever awaits u!!

• Friendly
Reactions: mosteraz and Persi
I'll miss you m8, jailbreak is gonna miss one admin now to keep those animals in line

• Friendly
Reactions: Persi
Yes, yes you did a good job, since you are someone that keeps up the good mood. That's why we all love you.
You will be missed in our hearts. <3

• Friendly
Personal life comes first - always, so I understand your decision. However, once your problems have been sorted out I hope that you might want to pay a visit to the forums once in a while.
Risorgimento,_Giuseppe_Garibaldi.jpg
In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck with everything!

• Friendly
Damn Persi, I'm gonna miss talking in weird accents. Maybe you'll come back..

• Friendly
I heard last night that two admins where going to resign. It's always a shame when admins leave but you are still a part of this community even if you choose to resign.
I love Persi (Chill guys in a player way). He made the jailbreak fun and lively and without him we're going to be missing a lot of fun now :c

Keep in touch, invite me on teamspeak when you're there and I hope things work out for you in real life :nekoheart:

• Informative
  • Friendly
Reactions: Persi and Flynt
It's sad to see another italian leave :( Take care Persi

• Friendly
ye i also understand how frustrating it is to leave something you enjoyed because of real life ^^
good luck in the future and with your problems

• Friendly
Everytime I see an admin go (especially one I like so much) my heart cracks just a little more, Have a good one Persi and may the path ahead be filled with Joy, you will never be forgotten

• Friendly
:( Even if i say you play once as admin before TF2 bored me to hell you did a great job of being admin, something i could never do. You are an amazing and funny friend and i hope we can play BLU again sometimes where i fail in the first 10 seconds and you have to fix it all.. Good times.

• Friendly
Hello Everyone, I'm Persi. I'm writing you this because I unfortunately have to resign from my admin position on Panda Community.

I had a lot of fun here and I met fantastic people, but unfortunately there are some problems in my life that I absolutely have to take care off now. I don't have time right now to spend on my pc, I'll probably quit tf2 and Steam for a while as well.

Before I go, let me thank some people:

I want to thank @Cammy , my amazing mentor, we've known eachother for a while and he's a fantastic person and a very good friend. He has of course helped me a lot during my trial and he was always patient and helpfull. I thank @Madact , a very cheerfull lady and a good friend, she has helped me as well.

I thank @Swaggy , my fellow trial admin when we got accepted. We had a lot of fun
togheter and we're good friends. I thank @Black Bread , my other fellow trial admin, we had tons of fun togheter and he's of course a good friend of mine as well. I thank @Gamer , our new trial admin, we had lots of great times and he's a smart and mature guy.
I thank @Kevin for giving me the chance of doing this experience and for always answering my questions in a kind and helpfull way.

I also thank these amazing guys that I had the chance to meet here on panda: @Picky ll , @Zushikikato Wolfeh , @TriiX , @Stabbin , @Caveman, @Viking34 , the tiny italian community @Zou @Patmosphere @CiroBishop @Pepsi Man , @Deep , @Stubb .
I of course also thank all the jailbreak players and regulars, it has been very fun to play with them.

I hope that during my admin trial I was somehow a fun guy to play with and that I did a decent job as admin.

Thank you again, see you in the future!

-Persi

Fortunately there are more Italian admins who will help me to avoid all the Bans.

• Friendly
You'll be missed, Persi :( Good luck with whatever you're dealing with, hopefully you'll come back. c:

• Friendly
Good luck m8 who I never actually got to know!

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread