Accepted permenant ungag/unmute request. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanrw19

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: not dylan
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:90151316
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-10-17, 17:57:35
Reason about the Ban: Spam in chat/Voice
Admin that Banned you:Deleted admin - Da Random
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I feel I should recieve an unban for this offence due to the fact this was 4 years ago (i was 13) and I have matured
since. I've recently come back to TF2 and remembered how much I used to enjoy panda.tf servers but I'm unable to enjoy theses servers to their fullest due to my previous, actions which I deeply apologise for.
==============================================================================================================================
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: not dylan
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:90151316
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-14-09, 21:41:18
Reason about the Ban: Racism
Admin that Banned you:Deleted admin - Klay
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I would like to be unbanned for this offence as I have matured massively since then and have come to realise that my actions were massively out of order and aren't representative of the person I am today. As this was such a long time ago I hope that I'm given a chance, I'm deeply sorry for these actions and I can ensure they wont happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Jimjo and Aces
  • Dumb
Reactions: Gold and Zeprus
I'll ungag you but be aware that the next gag will be perm. Please catch up on rules since they may have changed since the last time you played. You will be heavily monitored while being ungagged so like don't do anything bad :)

Accepted

• Happy
Reactions: Dylanrw19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread