Not open for further replies.

Cool Cat

Name: SoK (At that time)

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:84447582
Steam Community 76561198129160893
Invoked on 09-06-15 18:31
Ban Time: Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason firing weapons faster then normal. (bug with races naix and warden)
Banned by Admin Deleted Admin - Fiescha
Banned from Panda-Community.com TF2 #02 [War3Source|gameME]
Total Bans No previous bans

Reactions: Cool Cat
I was there when he got banned he was warned a lot of times

• Informative
Reactions: Fiescha

What I mean with "ban warnings" is that the player had gotten multiple bans for his bug usage, whereas this player got permanently banned with no prior bans to highlight this specific broken rule.

• Funny
Reactions: Fiescha
I know this is a bad example, but the below linked player had multiple ban warnings for bug using before his permanent ban.
I feel that the permanent ban on this player (the player appealing) was unjustified.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:79679523&Submit - Darbeci - Had multiple bans for bug using before he got a permanent ban.
There's a big difference between both. Dragon abused so much things several times. Lemme search about the demo and watching it. I'll explain later more about SoK(i'm not at home)

"That change a lot. :)"
Admin Edit: Your ban changed the server in a good way.
Fiescha-google-translator so people will understand the meaning of useless smiley's and sentences what makes no sense at all.

There's a big difference between both. Dragon abused so much things several times. Lemme search about the demo and watching it. I'll explain later more about SoK(i'm not at home)
I was a cocky asshole back then.

I was a cocky asshole back then.
may i ask why u posted your unban appeal now? banned u for weeks
Edit: Could I ask why you made an appeal on the forums? I've banned you for several weeks by now.

lemme watch my founded demo tomorrow. I'll find this chatlog, too(if it's saved) or perhap's in the demo. Havn't time today ;)

once he wrote the lmao box hax, get good^^
the half chatlog is full with lenny´s
looked at my demo, that´s a proof.
why we should unban u?
wondering that u didn´t get a warning from somebody.

once he wrote the lmao box hax, get good^^
the half chatlog is full with lenny´s
looked at my demo, that´s a proof.
why we should unban u?
wondering that u didn´t get a warning from somebody.
Are you kidding?
You permanently banned him without any previous bans because he's sending lennys, once mentioned LMAOBox and abused a glitch ONCE?

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
Fiescha, be aware that you cannot vote on his unban anymore, even though you are the one that applied it. It is down to the other administrators to decide the fate of his appeal.

His ban isn't based on the LMAOBox spam, it is based on the use of a bug. I feel he should be given a second chance, but should be watched for a week or two to make sure he doesn't abuse the bug further.

Fiescha, be aware that you cannot vote on his unban anymore, even though you are the one that applied it. It is down to the other administrators to decide the fate of his appeal.

His ban isn't based on the LMAOBox spam, it is based on the use of a bug. I feel he should be given a second chance, but should be watched for a week or two to make sure he doesn't abuse the bug further.
i know, that i havn´t power´s to decide anymore. ;) wasn´t the first time that he abused it. several times to abuse bugs -> perm ban.

i know, that i havn´t power´s to decide anymore. ;) wasn´t the first time that he abused it. several times to abuse bugs -> perm ban.
Apparently he never recieved a real warning, if you only keep warning him in chat, how is he supposed to know you're serious? You never appear to be serious ever, that's why I'm going to make the step and unban him due to a ridiculous ban reason.

Unbanned, thank you for the appeal but keep in mind that you might not be unbanned next time.
You can find a list with all the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread