Permant Ban Suggest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canlock

Yesterday a guy in Hightower Server started insulting people and me,just gagged him for like 40 minutes.After that he came with another account and gagged again,then he came with his main account after 40 and he changed his name to "canlock suk dick xd" then started insulting to me then i banned him.Then today i got 41 natificaton on my steam profie which is with full of insults like "You re shit,you suck" etc..So just blocked him from steam but im pretty sure he ll be back to the server and start again.So im creating this.

nbr5.jpg
Also 41+ comments on my profile like this.

If you want an admin to extend his punishments because he went on with an alt and instantly continued after being back on his main, do that. But issues on Steam and "being pretty sure they will do it again" are no reasons to ban people from the servers. You've already blocked him, that's done and dealt with. If he does it with alts, you block those too. If he trolls on the server, you punish him until he's permed. But right now you can't do anything more.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
If you want an admin to extend his punishments because he went on with an alt and instantly continued after being back on his main, do that. But issues on Steam and "being pretty sure they will do it again" are no reasons to ban people from the servers. You've already blocked him, that's done and dealt with. If he does it with alts, you block those too. If he trolls on the server, you punish him until he's permed. But right now you can't do anything more.
Okay then,you can close the thread.

I had this happen to me Canlock. Just because the kid is mad doesn't mean we can go around perming him for saying bad words to you :rolleyes:

I suggest making your screenshots to friends only for the time being.

• Agree
Reactions: Vanilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread