Permanent ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bod

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:164470451&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Dr Phil P.I
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164470451
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-04-29 18:04:32
Reason about the Ban: CallAdmin Abuse
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: There was this guy in chat copy-pasting the same message a lil too often in my opinion, fast enough that on other occasions i have seen players get muted. So i do the calladmin command wrong and do !admin, and then i do !calladmin right, im not sure if they both work or wether only the last one or whatever, but i submit a report against this guy for spam in chat. And then, for this lil heads-up to the admins, i get perm-banned. I have been playing this community for 4 years, like to go on server #25, and if its full occasionally go on to the duel server. To say that im angry, for getting permbanned for submitting one report, is an understatement.

I appreciate the fact that it takes time to read and review reports, so i give you my thanks.

Yeah, I know it's harsh to deal with these things.

d) Abuse of the !call
Using the calladmin function for no good reason or while an admin is already on the server is strictly forbidden.

About the ban, I warned you before you giving the call, and I'm sure that you saw the warnings/punishments I gave other players during your session, that you don't have to use !calladmin when an admin is on, as the rule above says. You clearly got +10 seconds of time after the warn and the actual call, you could've stopped there, you had plenty of time to read it.

As for now, I won't be able to accept this, you may re-appeal in some months.

Declined.

• Dislike
Reactions: Gold and Fredo
Seems like I took my conclusions too early, as I don't check the lenght of previous bans and comms but the quantity, as for now didn't checked shoutbow either, as I let this page open while fitting a bed with some refresh every 5/10 mins.
Reducing your ban to 1 month, as you didn't had any ban that can be said long. /shrug
Apologies for my hasty conclusions. Accepted.

• Funny
  • Clever
Reactions: Fredo, Gold and PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread