Permanantly banned gagged and muted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ok so i was permanintly banned by asuna or dio brando on my accounts Jeep-regal and Bigshow (this account) I got banned for Stealing. And on Jeep-regal for Alt account.
I have recieved major punishments from asuna and dio over the time of being on panda and I believe its rediculous to permanantly ban someone for attempting to steal a rocket!
Please unban me
If you have anything relivent to this conversation please comment down below

If you got perma Banned then it must mean you kept stealing them after multiple punishments. I doubt they would perma ban you for doing it once or twice.

Dio Brando 12-12-15 00:08
This player was permanently banned due to the following reasons:
1. He clearly knows the rules, and makes fun of them as he breaks them.
2. He trolls people on the server whenever he joins, resulting in a gag/mute.
3. He is an overall nuisance to the USA DB server.
4. He has broken the rules before, and left to avoid punishment.
5. He continuously insults players and Admins of the USA DB server.

The Admins of USA DB have decided to permanently ban this player for the reasons stated above.

This was the note that I added to the permanent ban you received. Allow me to tell you the exact reasons why you were permanently banned in detail.

I have known you since the beginning of my career here on USA DB. Every USA DB Admin, including @DeadSworn, @Asuna, and myself have personally seen the issues you caused. Now, I will post EVERY reason for your punishments below:

1st ban: 30 Minutes; placed by Zeprus: "Banned on request"
2nd ban: 12 hours; placed by DeadSworn: "Stealing, spamming !place, promoting rule breaking"
3rd ban: 1 day; placed by Dio Brando: "Insulting, stealing, swearing continuously"
4th ban: 1 week; placed by Dio Brando: Even though the reason is not present, it was because you were, once again, knowingly breaking the rules by stealing/attempting to steal, and the USA Admins decided a week would do.
5th ban: Permanent; placed by Dio Brando: "Stealing/attempting to steal continuously"

You have been muted for spam, promoting rule breaking, harassing players, and insulting Admins.
You have been gagged for offensive language, spamming chatbox, and constantly questioning an Admin after the answer was given multiple times just to annoy the Admin currently on the server.

And, after you were permanently banned, you proceeded to rejoin the server using an alternate account, which was then permanently banned also.

If you ask me, you have received FAR too many warnings on this server; you break the rules KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY, and you think it's unfair once justice is served to you.

Alright, thank you USA administration team for keeping the servers running nicely.

I think we can finish this up now, everything seems to clear and done by the books.

[Thread Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread