Declined Permanant Gag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea because a hashtag will save you, id like to follow a rule, that will probably never be implemented. If you are permed, then you will NEVER be able to be un permed... i wish we could do this but we cant. You definitely have not learnt your lesson, because its naturally impossible to learn after only 3 fucking days.
You are banned... Get over it, wait a while, learn to take a insult and not bitch back at them, Learn to report and we are all good

You haven't realised what you are doing. You just keep going at it. I've never seen anyone be so stubborn about an appeal, honestly.
Right now I suggest to wait. Learn to not insult back. I know, that it's really annoying to get insulted at. Trust me, we all do. Just try to control yourself.

Wait some time, show us, that you've learned your lesson and then appeal again, but in a friendly manner. Doing this -> http://prnt.sc/cm2kek doesn't help, not even a tiny bit. You're causing drama, that's all.

P.S. Don't post 100 messages at once. Put everything in one so it's easier to read.

You haven't realised what you are doing. You just keep going at it. I've never seen anyone be so stubborn about an appeal, honestly.
Right now I suggest to wait. Learn to not insult back. I know, that it's really annoying to get insulted at. Trust me, we all do. Just try to control yourself.

Wait some time, show us, that you've learned your lesson and then appeal again, but in a friendly manner. Doing this -> http://prnt.sc/cm2kek doesn't help, not even a tiny bit. You're causing drama, that's all.

P.S. Don't post 100 messages at once. Put everything in one so it's easier to read.
i got the same as ya Deep. It doesnt look like he is gonna win, and honestly we are all sick of this. could someone with power please close this?

The person isn't even sorry and doesn't even accept responsibility for their own actions, just 'promises' they won't do it again.

You had plenty of chances Pichu and you ignored them and even 'got your own back' by going to kill me first in hale to prove some form of point and now finally that you've pushed it over the point in some form of way, because of your actions, I can have 'the last laugh'.

Saying racist terms, insulting players and overall just being toxic. I have gagged plenty of people from USA FF2 when it is reported to me privately. You seem to really want to know who did it and the reason why they wanted to do it in private because they'll know you'll harass the living shit out of them like you are doing on the forums to people like @Deep right now. You keep it up it'll get even more serious with bans.

You don't learn anything without punishments. You can't beg and plead for it to go away, you need to god damn learn some manners and god help the parents that brought you up.

Your appeal will not get accept for a very long time. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread