Declined Permanant Gag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Pichu&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account : Pichu
Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/InfantPichuBrother/ || STEAM_0:1:111162841
Date and Time of the Ban : 09-21-16 17:11
Reason about the Ban : Insulting (No Evidence Shown To me)
Admin that Banned you ; Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the gag : I Dont Insult Unless That person Has Insulted Me Earlier or have Had beef as in Problems With me In History.

ALL of your commblocks happened because of Insults and Admin disrespect.
Also, the perma was just 3 days ago! I don't think you've learned your lesson at all.
And looking at your chatlog you seem to be generally really toxic. https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/2353251

I simply couldn't resist posting this here as you actually have the guts to apply just 3 days after the commblock.
I hope my opinion helps.

I Dont Insult Unless That person Has Insulted Me Earlier

Oh the Hypocrisy, this entire thing is about insulting and you go and admit that? Thats like me admitting that i Lenny spam when the admins are off... Oh wait.
Seriously though everything @Deep has said is completely true, its quite impossible for someone to learn their lesson a mere 3 days after receiving the perm. You may feel like you have learnt but you havent.
4 chances and everyones getting 7 Before Perm Gag? is this Depending on what was Done?
Ok now this if funny. Depending on how severe the Insulting is, whether is complete banter to straight up genocidal racist, if its reported, the length stacks. What you said is true, how bad you insulted will equal more or less time on the ban (Normally more if its multiple)

Last time im Eye For an Eye if they Mess with me and have had beef with me in the History Ill Do it right back Im Not Even Being Told of Who My Victim Was Which i could give you guys the Full Reason of why this happened if you do so The Ban Was Put on By Madact so She Has a Clue on why this gag is on me and i Posted why i applied 3 days after the perm on Deep's Profile I Could Kindly And Peacefully Give Person the Chatlog Of What Happened if you guys give me the Reporter Of who reported me.

A little life lesson for everyone, don't insult back when someone insults you. It's not gonna help you and only get yourself into trouble, by insulting back you're breaking the rules plus you're showing that you're not any better.

There is no reason you should receive a ungag you broke a rule and you shall face the consequences of that.

• Agree
Reactions: Patmosphere
ok I call another chance of this i really main this server i feel a PermaGag Was to soon All of the Arguments i had were not very Recent Post what you thought was an insult and i can Tell you what went on. I'm Being 100% Honest with you guys Because i need another Chance in here. and i know there are some things i said That seemed like an Insult but im playful sometimes

• Creative
Reactions: Heratade
You don't insult playfull or not. If you can't seem to understand that then don't even try appealing

I do understand Now i could take you with me on the server and show you what goes on a Lot i'm Very Sincere right now you could add me and Join me and youll see all of what goes on' i never actually heard of That Insulting back rule on the !rules Section i read it all But never bothered to report since i really Take these things in my own Hands a Lot i got a FLOODED Screenshot Pack of People Bothering Me And Managing to do their best to trigger me.

Trigger.jpg

You can't insult at all on the servers, if they do that shit to trigger you, you A report it or B ignore it.

All of the things that happened were things you controlled, in other words you can only blame yourself.

Also you have had previous punishments for insulting so you should have known you shouldn't insult.

Reactions: Deep
Let me quickly put it all together here.

1. You say you insult when people insult you first or you even insult playfully while knowing quite well that you shouldn't insult (if not then you probably lied about reading the rules)

2. You have had multiple gags before which should give you the warning of that you should change your behaviour but from what I see in your chatlog you've seen to ignore these warnings.

3. You've disregarded your previous punishments and ignored them and kept acting the way you did before your punishments and then when you get the perm then and only then you appeal.

With all this said you chose to ignore the warnings until it's to late and from what I read the punishment is deserved and therefore I'm against this appeal.

I Did Try to change onto what happened i hesitated before doing such act and optional stuff i did. i didnt know i broke the rule after someone insults me themself i swear i would change since i have not realize that Perma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread