Invalid Permamute and ban for 7 hours (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlg_dog420

Dear admins,

Thank you for giving me a chance to explain the situation. Note that I have read pandas gameserver rules and i am informed enough to question my ban.

This afternoon I was playing, as often, on Dodgeball #04. Everything was fun and all until an admin joined. Note that I havent used my mic until that point and I barely wrote anything in chat, at least nothing of significance.
Later on, one of the players starts micspamming for about 10 minutes straight. The admin warns him several times and then proceeds to mute him for about a day and a half, as far as i remember. I think he had made the correct decision here.
I later get the dumb idea (which i regret and am sorry for) to do the following: AAAAAA in mic for 5 seconds, then stop (note that I was not screaming). For this is get permamuted? I asked the mod about it, and he gives no clear enough explanation as to why i was muted permanently. Just a couple minutes later, someone insults me with a swear word, so i call admin. Guess who got banned?

What im trying to get here:
  • shortening of my mute or at least a helpful explanation as to why my mute is this long
  • unban or a helpful explanation as to why i was banned
  • if im in the right, i was the admin that banned me to apologize to me and to the other users he may have dealt with wrongly

Sincerely,
mlg_dog420

Ol7VVaK.png

You clearly knew I was there and you were there when I gave out a clear warning not to use call when an admin is on as well. As for the mute, it was clipping badly, intentionally or not, it's spam. The best you'll get is a slight decrease in mute length, but otherwise nothing else. Also use the template if you actually want to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread