Accepted Permagagged ~1.5 years ago (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuthouse

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:30623516&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: i'm cheating, not kidding
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30623516
Date and Time of the Ban: 10-12-15 21:48
Reason about the Ban: Caps off
Admin that Banned you: Deleted Admin - Fennie
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: it's been so long since then and i'm no longer an arrogant scout main. i'm still a scout main but i've learned the art of respecting others since i got past puberty and am able to communicate like a normal human being nowadays. besides i have hud_saytext_time set 0 so i won't be doing much talking unless there's a person i know on the server.

I've seen you around on the server enough to see how you behave. The gag was put in place a long time ago and as far as I've seen you seem mature enough. I'd be willing to lift the gag, but if there is anyone else who has another opinion be sure to voice them. If no one has an opinion on this I'll accept it within a few days time.

• Agree
Reactions: klay
I've heard him on voice, he has sure hit puberty by now lmao.

Seemed pretty chill, made a remark he remembers when I got mad at him killing me in Unturned when we agreed no killing :kappa:

I don't see why not. Nuthouse use to be in Blackout, but I believe wasn't a part of the whole sindig that went down.

Well then, I've gotten the necessary feedback. You are hereby ungagged, welcome back. Do not mess up your shot at being a good boy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread