PermaGag and Mute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seelkadoom

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Seelkadoom&advType=name

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Seelkadoom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50853785

Date and Time of the Ban: Invoked on 05-10-15 11:52 (Permanent)

Reason about the Ban: "Still spamming and insulting after perm unban."

Admin that Banned you: Madact

The one responsible for all the past comms for me is my younger brother. He always rages and spams. But from now on I wont let him use my steam account anymore. I'm sorry for what he did. After all Panda got the best servers so there are no servers to replace it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Matth
In all honesty you should not have allowed him to use your account but then again if it is a shared computer then I can understand that it may be difficult to keep him off the account, but if you both have your own computers then it is your responsibility to keep him off your computer if you fail at this then just password your computer. But this is just my opinion.

• Dislike
Reactions: CiroBishop
In all honesty you should not have allowed him to use your account but then again if it is a shared computer then I can understand that it may be difficult to keep him off the account, but if you both have your own computers then it is your responsibility to keep him off your computer if you fail at this then just password your computer. But this is just my opinion.
I agree you about this. We both use the same computer so I just made 2 user accounts. Mine has a password.

Well if you both have your own accounts then I think he knows your password and you will need to change it so I feel that you will need to find a way to contact the admin that done the punishment to begin with and talk with them about it.

Well if you both have your own accounts then I think he knows your password and you will need to change it so I feel that you will need to find a way to contact the admin that done the punishment to begin with and talk with them about it.
Don't worry about the passowrd. I made an unguessable one that he wont even think of

Reason about the Ban: "Still spamming and insulting after perm unban."
So you were perma gagged and muted once before and yet didn't think about not letting him on your account anymore?

Thought I would share my opinion about this, let's wait for Madact I guess.

So you were perma gagged and muted once before and yet didn't think about not letting him on your account anymore?

Thought I would share my opinion about this, let's wait for Madact I guess.
When he got me the first gag, I told him to not do it again but he did it so I just thought about making the password.

When he got me the first gag, I told him to not do it again but he did it so I just thought about making the password.

Your brother got you that perma gag? Because from what I can read in this appeal thread right here: >clicky< you never mentioned any brother. You only apologised and continuously begged for forgiveness and an ungag. A few weeks or months later Stabbin ungagged you even though he had no reason to. He saw that you kept playing after that so clearly you cared, right? So he ungagged you. That's Stabbin for you.

Yet after that you got yourself perm'd again. The only way this story could be consistent is if you were to claim that:
  1. Your brother got you all of your gags, including the perm.
  2. He was the one writing that appeal and the only one who ever posted in that thread.
  3. You found out, never told us that it was him and just slapped him on the wrist telling him not to do it again.
  4. Let him keep playing.
  5. It was him who was playing at the time the account was ungagged and he was the one happy about it and thanking Stabbin for the ungag.
  6. It also just happened to be him to get you gagged now again.
In which case I have to ask: why the fuck do you care what happens to your account, clearly your brother pulls all the fucking strings anyways.

Your story has so many holes that the community has no obligations towards you whatsoever because you're a dirty liar. And even if there is a brother who somehow brought all this about, you're still irresponsible and let it come much too far.

In every single way possible, I give this appeal a resounding no.

I was looking through the blocked comms and found that he had been perm'd before and un-permed. I looked for his un-block appeal and in the end he did. He promised no longer to do it anymore.
If anyone is interested;
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/unban-me-please.2188/#post-11393
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Seelkadoom&advType=name

When looking at these, it looks like you had been given a second chance. When given the second chance, you've broken that promise.
So after looking at it all I reput it in. I knew you would come and appeal because you had done it before.

I am not involved in any of the mutes or gags, I just put it in like our old head admin Evo would when going checking up about it.

Wondering with this un-block appeal, what you hope to receive out of this? We'll go from there about a compromise. Unless another admin steps in.

Well, there's the step in right there. I know Evo isn't an admin anymore but his opinion to me still has my respect.
If we could get some other admins to look at this situation it would be helpful.

The one who appealed for the first perm gag was him. I'm the one doing this appeal right now. Hope this makes it clear.

And if someone wants to know the reason he appealed first time was because he told me he wants to fix what he did before.

Why don't you just set up a separate account? He seems capable enough to do on his own account instead of messing up yours.
You've had your second chance now anyways. With the sibling excuse...It's what I use to do when I was younger to get away with things. It doesn't look good.

Why don't you just set up a separate account? He seems capable enough to do on his own account instead of messing up yours.
You've had your second chance now anyways. With the sibling excuse...It's what I use to do when I was younger to get away with things. It doesn't look good.
He now got his own user account and he's free to make a Steam account if he wants.

For me, it's kinda funny, most of gags and mutes are from those, whos player's brother/sister play on same account, gets gagged/muted.

I am not sure about your story, it is true or lie, but for my eyes, it's only excuse to get unbans and that is kinda overused excuse. Most kiddos, who get banned/muted/gagged, start to blame her/his brother, who broke rules, but in reality, players not have brothers/sisters or they wont allow them to play his/her account. So this is only my opinion, your brother should apologize for that what he did on your account. Or how we really know that was your brother? It's kinda overcooked story

For me, giving out the excuse of "My brother did that" is overused and just shows how irresponsible and immature you can be, atleast assume your acts.

Even if your brother (or anyone else) is playing on your account, that means that you gave your permission to (as you always knew that he was also playing on your acc., following what i've read) but you still took the risk (and in same time, the responsability) of such things happen.

Considering that you already promised to that community that you will not do that again, and already got perma silenced in the past, none, and you even less, deserves a third chance.

After all Panda got the best servers so there are no servers to replace it.

And please, try to keep your honor.

tumblr_m64408BsgK1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

If we remove the silence, you will end up writing another appeal in a few months. You got a chance and you blew it. You have no proof, I wouldn't want this guy to get unsilenced.

For me, it's kinda funny, most of gags and mutes are from those, whos player's brother/sister play on same account, gets gagged/muted.

I am not sure about your story, it is true or lie, but for my eyes, it's only excuse to get unbans and that is kinda overused excuse. Most kiddos, who get banned/muted/gagged, start to blame her/his brother, who broke rules, but in reality, players not have brothers/sisters or they wont allow them to play his/her account. So this is only my opinion, your brother should apologize for that what he did on your account. Or how we really know that was your brother? It's kinda overcooked story
It's just becaus
For me, giving out the excuse of "My brother did that" is overused and just shows how irresponsible and immature you can be, atleast assume your acts.

Even if your brother (or anyone else) is playing on your account, that means that you gave your permission to (as you always knew that he was also playing on your acc., following what i've read) but you still took the risk (and in same time, the responsability) of such things happen.

Considering that you already promised to that community that you will not do that again, and already got perma silenced in the past, none, and you even less, deserves a third chance.

And please, try to keep your honor.

View attachment 3938
You're right but he now can't use my Steam account anymore. I gave him a chance but he screwed up for both of us. Now I'm not sure how this thread will end.

If we remove the silence, you will end up writing another appeal in a few months. You got a chance and you blew it. You have no proof, I wouldn't want this guy to get unsilenced.
My brother doesn't have access to my account anymore so that wont happen for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread