Accepted Perma-Silenced Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMac Stacks

Donator
BigMacStacks / scary BigMac
STEAM_0:0:518013602
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-09-24 01:04:23
Reason about the Ban: I had an account from 6 years ago that i got gagged on, I forgot about this.
Madact
Firstly, yes this was my fault, its on me that 1, i forgot about a steam account that I myself made, 2 getting gagged on steam account for most likely cap spamming as i was 10 at the time and most likely had no filter on terms of talking or getting talked to, 3 I made a new account completely forgetting about an account I had.
Im greatly sorry for this and its my fault, ive been gagged for a month-ish ( give or take 5 hours ) and would like to appeal for my actions, ive learned my lesson and a couple days ago went into my computer's files to see if i had any other saved steam account data and i do not luckily, I have also checked other computers in the house and have had no other account data pop up so i should be in the clear.
Im sorry about all of this and tbh, seeing the point of view of a gagged and muted person is very teachable; you cant do lots of things in jailbreak you would usually do like jeopardy and custom lr's which honestly was the hardest part about this Silence along with not being able to talk to friends other than steams messaging system which took lots of time.
Sorry, and have a nice day,
BigMac

I appreciate you understanding the situation when it happened. You were very calm when most of us are use to be screamed at for enforcing panda policy.

You've accepted responsibility and if you do end up moving accounts again please let us know so it avoids confusion!

I'll have to give you the standard warning:
You may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block again without warning if you break communication rules again. If this happens you will not be able to appeal your communication block for 3 years.

Here is a link to the rules check out section 2 specifically :

I've removed both communication blocks. This includes your old account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread