Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbito

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Cryptid_Rabbit
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): 76561198961124335
Date and Time of the Ban: 08/24/22 21:06:40
Reason about the Ban: micspam/overtalk
Admin that Banned you: cowboy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was trolling an admin that was on during the time, I used a femenine voice to communicate and although its my real voice its what caused my mute. I want to speak to people again and be able to help blu team when I'm on since there's always only one or two blus. Ive also reread the rules in the months ive been muted. (i dont know if im doing this right its been a while)

I used a femenine voice to communicate and although its my real voice its what caused my mute
I don't think i believe this statement since you just said you were trolling during that session.

However you admit your mistakes and you've made an effort to read the rules and want to improve your behavior. As long as you promise to keep from trolling and follow the rules from here on, I'm willing to give you another shot.

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
I'll give you a second chance. Just keep in mind if you do decide to do some "trolling" on the mic again you will be met with a permanent mute and it may be given without warning.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread