Not open for further replies.

nuthouse

SourceBans Ban URL: didn't find the ban, ask zeprus
Name of your Banned Steam Account: nuthouse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30623516
Date and Time of the Ban: i don't remember
Reason about the Ban: caps
Admin that Banned you: Fennie

didn't really want to make this, but people trying to speak to me and i can't respond cus im gagged is driving me nuts
regarding most of my gags being for insulting, i don't really mean what i say, it just kinda slips out when people tick me off

"Let us begin the dance~"

So, nuthouse, you came here to discuss why you got gagged. Very well, grab some popcorn and watch how I show you why is this fully valid.

Let's start off from the very SourceComms:
xmnv.png

As you can see here the gag was made on 12th of October at 21:48.

Here are your last words:
xdrc.png

Basicly mindless capslock spam that happened between 21:47 and 21:48

Server's chatlog:
gtpi.png

If you look closely you'll spot my warning on 21:48:04. It's just before you said "YEAH" and "LET'S DO IT". You obviously can't say I haven't warned you.

This is your 7th gag. I'd like to point out you were already punished for spamming four times(including the perm one) and for insulting - four times as well. Personaly, I can't find anything wrong with this gag. Justice was served.

PS: Here's a little something for you @Joe since you simply can't believe someone can be gagged for spam/caps:
b28315fae5.png

~Cheers

1c97e7cd25.png

2a57b14b86.png

af355b38dc.png

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
not sure why we would ever want to see people like that gain the abilty to speak again...

thanks for contributing wolfboy. i just felt it necessary to type in caps to that who was talking in caps specifically to me.

eh, i tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread