perma-gagged for calling out admin abuse (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eskimo

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=eskimo&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: eskimo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30447179
Date and Time of the Ban : 12-22-15 18:48
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you : Fennie

so I hop on vsh to try and enjoy myself and straight away I see Fennie "accidentally" freezing all players, which ends up getting a guy killed by hale. I jokingly accuse Fennie of admin abuse and get perma gagged. lol?? I don't think this needs any debate, just revoke the gag and be done with it.

you know in a appeal you ask the admins to revoke the gag/ban not order them

I've looked through your comm blocks and it seems like you've insulted a lot. Not sure if I can accept having a toxic player like you on the servers calling people noobs (This is just the small detail I know of, I have no idea what you've been calling people in the past).

I'm saying no.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: Wolf and eskimo
I've looked through your comm blocks and it seems like you've insulted a lot. Not sure if I can accept having a toxic player like you on the servers calling people noobs (This is just the small detail I know of, I have no idea what you've been calling people in the past).

I'm saying no.
can you please show me where i call people noobs? i've behaved since my last ban which expired 10 days ago
i say "noob hale" before my rounds as hale ironically because i'm good

Perhaps something like this?
2bxk.png

Even if the comm block is old, it's still there.

Well, I'm just getting a bad impression from you since you tell the admins to ungag you in a pretty bad way. As if you were the boss or something.

Reactions: Marios
Well, I'm just getting a bad impression from you since you tell the admins to ungag you in a pretty bad way. As if you were the boss or something.
i mean the gag itself was a complete overreaction, so I don't think it deserves a serious beg or something

i sent 2 messages today and got perma gagged instantly

Well, I'll admit the messages from today do not really seem that bad. Should probably not say you only sent two when the chatlog is right there to prove otherwise though.

Reactions: eskimo
Well, I'll admit the messages from today do not really seem that bad. Should probably not say you only sent two when the chatlog is right there to prove otherwise though.
excuse me, my mistake

1) You've been gagged 6 other times for multiple reasons, including insulting and caps spam
2) Knowing you were banned so many times before, you should be aware of the rules and respect them
3) The gag was without a warning due to the reason in point 2)
4) Our VSH admin, @Blutz shown me a little chatlog with you:
9:12 PM - eskimo: how did kitty and fennie get admin honestly
9:12 PM - eskimo: suck kevins dick or something?
9:13 PM - Blutz ❄: No
9:14 PM - eskimo: yes
5) Every time I've seen you on the server with the ability to speak, your behavior was absolutely toxic

Overall, there's nothing going to be changed, unless some other admin disagrees

1) You've been gagged 6 other times for multiple reasons, including insulting and caps spam
2) Knowing you were banned so many times before, you should be aware of the rules and respect them
3) The gag was without a warning due to the reason in point 2)
4) Our VSH admin, @Blutz shown me a little chatlog with you:
9:12 PM - eskimo: how did kitty and fennie get admin honestly
9:12 PM - eskimo: suck kevins dick or something?
9:13 PM - Blutz ❄: No
9:14 PM - eskimo: yes
5) Every time I've seen you on the server with the ability to speak, your behavior was absolutely toxic

Overall, there's nothing going to be changed, unless some other admin disagrees
please tell me how i broke the rules today. please, i really want to know what I did to warrant a gag today. just because you overreacted today doesn't mean my past actions should be punished.
thanks for showing that conversation I had in private, that is completely irrelevant to this thread, very mature of you.

please tell me how i broke the rules today. please, i really want to know what I did to warrant a gag today.
thanks for showing that conversation I had in private, that is completely irrelevant to this thread, very mature of you.
"BAN THIS ABUSER KID" - eskimo, 22 Dec 2015 19:46:36
Not only you've falsely accused me of abusing, but you also had to use caps and insult me. Speaking of maturity, you really care about, I'd like to ask: Since when is calling others "kids" and shouting that "these servers suck" (because you've got punished) is the best way to show your maturity?

By the way, this age though:
0af8b57364.png

I really wonder how is 46 y/o person this highly immature.

"BAN THIS ABUSER KID" - eskimo, 22 Dec 2015 19:46:36
Not only you've falsely accused me of abusing, but you also had to use caps and insult me. Speaking of maturity, you really care about, I'd like to ask: Since when is calling others "kids" and shouting that "these servers suck" (because you've got punished) is the best way to show your maturity?
look i'm sorry you didn't appreciate the joke but I think you're seriously overreacting. i don't think calling people "kid" as a joke is a good gauge for maturity. in the grand scheme of things, getting permagagged for using caps is just overreaction, and you're just doing it out of spite against me.

look i'm sorry you didn't appreciate the joke but I think you're seriously overreacting. i don't think calling people "kid" as a joke is a good gauge for maturity.
Joke or not, I've felt insulted. You may hardly understand this, but do you think threatening someone with a knife as a prank, can be taken as a joke? No. It can't. In fact, a person threatened would call the police, run away or fight the prankster. I know this example isn't really related directly to the matter itself, but it's very symbolism is already speaking for itself. You can't make a joke(or prank) without making it look like one. The punishment will stay.

I suppose everything has already been said, locking.

Admins may revive to give some last input even though it doesn't matter.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: eskimo and Fennie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread