Accepted Perma Banned (I just wanna play dodgeball) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagkonjuktur

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Swedish%20pagans&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Swedish Pagans] Pickle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43161634
Date and Time of the Ban: 05-05-15 13:25
Reason about the Ban: Advertising hacks
Admin that Banned you:DeadSworn

Hello,

I recently got back into dodgeball, I had totally forgotten how much fun it was but I couldn't find any good servers with good ping. I remember how I used to love playing on your dodgeball server and how great the community was and how much fun I was having, untill I got perma banned for saying "Get Good, Get LmaoBox ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)", I used it as a meme when I rekked someone. I did not hack at the time nor have I ever hacked in my entire life. The admin (DeadSworn) did not give me any warning or anything like that, it just said "You have been banned from this server". I think this was very unfair since I had no idea that it was against the rules (I don't support LmaoBox). I checked your ban list and was surprised to see how many you have actually banned. It appears your rules arn't very clear and I think I got treated unfair since it was the first time and I got permanently banned, no 24 hr ban but permanent for saying something in chat.

Hello, it's been 7 months since you were banned and I don't quite remember this instance however I do firmly believe I would have given you a warning, it's been 7 months so I do not really mind if you are unbanned though I'd like to let other people voice any opinions on this before it is closed.

It appears your rules arn't very clear

Rule 2C clearly states that it is forbidden to advertise any form of product and/or community.
I'd like to give you another chance, depending on what other admins have to say.

• Agree
Reactions: DrunkDoc
Advertising is indefinitely against the rules but due to the length of the time you've been banned there is always a chance you could have changed. +1 on a second chance from me; How ever let's hope you learned your lesson and abide the rules by the book so it isn't a repeat. :)

I like the attitude change in the next comment you make about the ban xD
So long as you understand why the ban was taken into effect and you read the rules (When you enter the server now, you have to accept the rules so it's clear to see from there) then I believe you deserve the second chance.

• Agree
Reactions: DrunkDoc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread