Declined Perm Gagged (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYA

SourceBans Ban URL: STEAM_0:1:77868117
Name of your Banned Steam Account: i am paco
Steam ID: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:77868117&Submit=Search

Date and Time of the Ban:27/11/2017
Reason about the Ban: overuse of caps and lennys
Admin that Banned you: zannc
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I'm friendly to other people and give new people advice how to play the game. The only reason i know why i got banned is because zannc was being rude to new players so i went rude to him and then he perm muted/gagged me.
I also cant do LR Custom's when i earn it and answer in minigames. So i cant do anything to do in Jailbreak wihout perm gag or mute.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TBotV63
You are such a nice person that you have to spam it over your mic it seems, also that ungag reason is more pointing towards not removing the gag.

lul I just joined the server to see you type this
oyt7z64.png

So I decide to check your chat log, don't know why I gagged you for lenny spam

RyR2N8S.png

U9gfN1m.png

XzXTxRo.png

Ha5GAz6.png

oXvxocY.png

5lNR7tr.png

3xTIVV9.png

iuQe9xT.png

Quite an interesting chat. Your ungag reason is that you want to type? Not that you're sorry, or anything? You just want another chance at typing custom lr's. You had your fair share of chances, you blew it. I know that's not much, but when you take into account the amount of times he has been warned and the chances he had, I don't see why he should continue.

because ure a furry xd lol
That just proves my point further, that you don't give two shits. Personally, I'm against this.

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
  • Agree
Reactions: Racer911-1
The furry says denied xd, Why? cus im a furry lol
( Seriously i'am pretty sure you have 0 regret plus looking at those chatlogs just further proves what husky is saying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread