Declined perm gagged (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: STEAM_0:1:77868117
Name of your Banned Steam Account: i am paco
Steam ID: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:77868117&Submit=Search

Date and Time of the Ban:27/11/2017
Reason about the Ban: overuse of caps and lennys
Admin that Banned you: zannc
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: because when i get lr or have to type something in chat i always am the one that gets killed when i cant tell them that im gagged. And also i am sorry for what i did and i will not do it in the future.

• Creative
Reactions: TWC
I have played with him for a while in jailbreak and the times i have seen him play are unusually OK. However, a lot of the time he does insult quite a lot (like today when he was insulting quite a bit) and he has had many chances too prove himself and has not done so. Although he has done these things, I think everyone deserves another chance to prove themselves and he did say he will not do this in the future. Also, You could make this appeal a little longer in my opinion

• Dislike
Reactions: Vick and Lighty
He's had more mutes than gags. Only 2 previous gags that I can see, I don't understand why he was permed in the first place. Also his gags were only 30 minutes & 1 hour so I think this perm was very premature & should be lifted.
Maybe the admin who permed you just saw "7" comm blocks but didn't actually look at them.
Anyways, not my call. But I think this was an unfair perm gag.

Personally, I don't think you deserve a chance for now. Maybe when you have matured this could be reconsidered.

I would just like to point out that you are toxic in chat, mic too. You decided you spam your mic at the end of a map so you got perm muted. You weren't warden, and I don't care if you are warden or not. I have opinions on who is a good warden and who isn't, but I don't ban people for that. Unless of course, they break rules. You barely put time into this appeal, especially since you had enough chances, mutes and gags combined. I don't think you deserve another chance for the time being.

Maybe the admin who permed you just saw "7" comm blocks but didn't actually look at them.
I actually did look at them, but just cause he only has 2 gags doesn't mean he didn't have enough chances already. I personally think, that if they had enough chances in one set of blocks, I don't see why he should have more in the other set.

• Winner
Reactions: Monster and Kyl3
Personally, I don't think you deserve a chance for now.
spoke to him and told me to decline it.

Closed and DECLINED

• Winner
Reactions: Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread