Accepted perm gag and muet <---- (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing this because my appeal hasen't been reviewed in over a week.
SourceBans Ban URL: STEAM_0:1:77868117
Name of your Banned Steam Account: i am paco
Steam ID: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:77868117&Submit=Search

Date and Time of the Ban:27/11/2017
Reason about the Ban: overuse of caps and lennys, micspam
Admin that Banned you: zannc
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: First of all i am sorry for what i have did and i wont do it again. I want to communicate with others or be a blue for once when theres noone that wants to be one. I have read the rules twice today so I promise that i wont do any more mistakes anymore. There is no point of even doing custom lr's because i cant even type or use voice chat. Also in alot of scenes where we went to jeopardy, none of my friends were on and i weren't able to do anything. I still want to play on this server because it has a nice community. I atleast want my mute and gag to be shortened to atleast a month or nothing. Thanks for reading this appeal.

upload_2017-12-23_15-5-4.png

Active? I have seen him on the server a while before this though he may have actually changed but plz don't put your really active when your not that much

*sigh* I will agree to have them both reduced to three months since you still had enough chances and got punished 2 days after your first perm. Just know, that if you get gagged/muted again, you won't get another chance to appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread