Perm banned from Console (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack

I got permanently banned by the console, cause I accindently activated my clickbot with one of my hotkeys, but didnt want to. I really dont know why I had SpeedAutoClicker open, but i didn't want to use it. As I said i didn't wanna use this to get any advantages, I just accidently hit the key on my mouse. I just played medic and have have the same button hotkeyd for activateting Uber. Then my game got crazy and I got banned. Anyways, I really would appreciate it if you could unban me.

ಠ_ಠ

Iam purely sure that when you got banned by a plugin.
Then there must be something that provoked the plugin from banning you.

Iam purely sure that when you got banned by a plugin.
Then there must be something that provoked the plugin from banning you.

Well yes, it picked up on his 'autoclicker', as he claims. Easily checked by downloading it on your own and seeing if the game detects it. Probably does.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
So is it possible to unban me? I really would appreciate it!

I have no power or influence here, but I think he should be unbanned if it can be proven that it was just an autoclicker that set it off. I can easily see how that mistake can be made if you have a hotkey for it.

Faster clicks give no unfair advantage in TF2 anymore anyhow.

Reactions: jack
but why do you even have a aimbot you can get ban for hacking and cheating you know ?

but why do you even have a aimbot you can get ban for hacking and cheating you know ?

I never said it's an aimbot. It's an autoclicker, but doesn't help me at aiming. You know the diffrence right? And as I said I activate it by accident, cause the key that i bound to pop the uber is the same as the one that I use to activate the autoclicker as I started it, but yet no one want to help me here, not even a reply like that they can't do anything (what I don't believe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread