Accepted Perm. Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipis

SourceBans Ban URL: https: ( //bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:127785662&advType=steamid&Submit )
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Cipis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127785662
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-02-17 15:19
Reason about the Ban: AdvertsingHacks
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: At that time i didn't know that you can be banned at servers and i tough that it would be fun to pretend to be a hacker. I copy pasted this message into games chat: "get lmao box, the best hacks" And after pasting few i got banned. And at that time i tough that i wont need panda-community servers again. But now I'm here wanting to start trading again and all i can remember is that the panda servers are the best ones and i can't do without them. Please unban me.

Well it has been a long time since this was done, and I'm not even sure what are the new punishments on advertising hacks is anymore. Not sure if it's a perm gag or what these days.

Anyways I'm willing to accept this. You will be monitored by me to make sure you are not doing it again. Also any other rule breaking for that matter. You may receive punishments without warning because of this.

Accepted and closed ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread