Peoples settings in DB (1 Viewer)

Hi, just curious what settings people prefere in TF2DB

I'll list some of my settings and modifications that is my preferance while playing TF2DB

In mouse settings on the pc i use nr 6 and no mouse acceleration

Mouse

1610630337133.png

My DPI is 1400 with a Steelseries Rival 700

1610630894709.png

And my last mouse setting is ingame sens. Which is 40

1610631063924.png

FOV
My current FOV is 130 (Had that for the past soon to be 4 years)
My viewmoddel fov is 10

HUD
I use Toonhud, and before you ask "does a hud do annything for TF2DB" Yes it does (Kinda)
With some settings (that you can change in console too) you can sett moddels to transparent, wich will remove the effect of the RTD Blind as it uses a model to block your view

LERP
i just put my lerp at 15.3. works well for me bouth on US and EU servers

End
That's atleast my settings for DB atleast (for my current playstyle)

Keep rocking on and have a good time

Also remember, it's just a game

-Lars-A (ForgotHowToAim)

Logitech G602, 2500 dpi x 13 in game sensitivity = 32,500 dpi
3ft mouse pad for big sweeps on lower dpi

Fov 120, viewmodel_fov 90, been that way for many years.

I tried HUDs in the past, never got used to any of them. Plus they can break after TF2 updates, and I'm too lazy for upkeep.

I never bothered tinkering my lerp or interp, figured the gain was insignificant.

Little pro tip, you can find some mods which alter rockets and rocket trails in the base game. It will also effect the DB rocket.
I was always annoyed at the default rocket trail blocking my vision in some situations.
I'm using something right now that changes the smoke into light particles. Much easier to see, especially on dark maps.

I never bothered tinkering my lerp or interp, figured the gain was insignificant.
At first I thought exactly like you, but when you lower it to the minimum, you get more consistant with your airblasts, at least it appears to me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread