People receiving their Donator. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming those donations you received are covering the server cost? If that is the case then are you also paying these servers out of pocket?

Over the course of 6 years, there is no automatic donor system and people are reluctant to even donate to you since you won't give them their perks in a timely fashion. Its either a 50/50 that they will get their perks in time (Less than a month) or wayyy too long (Over 3 months). When you donate and they are expecting perks, you have turned that donation into a service. Its basically a monthly subscription for perks you receive on the server.

If you offered a better donor service (Aka A donor system that grants people their donor in a timely fashion), then you would have more donations rolling in. Those donations could potentially cover your service cost. You can't wait for people to just suddenly splurge their money on donations just because they want a donor system to happen. YOU need to make that happen. If you find a system that works, I can guarantee you that people are willing to donate to your servers. This is the whole point of why loans exist (Basic economics). You take out money to potentially earn more money (Like starting a business). Then after you earn enough money then you can pay back the loan and start seeing money rolling in.

Congratulations! You killed your servers.
Actual serious note, you can keep donations up. The problem is that you are offering them a service rather than a donation.

This is the most unfortunate cases that happens when it comes to this. I know certain individuals will just defend Kevin's action to the brink of death and ignore the biggest problems that outlay pandas problem as a whole. The best that you and we can do is keep speaking out on the issue.
nah they are not like said but it isnt such a big deal for me either cause i'll simply pay it.
if i would've wanted it to change quicker i'd tell ron to do so and prioritize it above my companys workload but yes i'm repeading myself here.

donations are up for a freely basis, no one is forced to donate hence the perks are also very lightweight - no store and no other bullshit.

also i dont need any kind of defense from anyone just dont overdo it and take it to a harassment level cause then things wont be nicely for either way.

This is the most unfortunate cases that happens when it comes to this. I know certain individuals will just defend Kevin's action to the brink of death and ignore the biggest problems that outlay pandas problem as a whole.
I can take the blame for this, I wasn't aware that there was an automatic donation system being talked about, and it's constantly joked about in Shoutbox. I wasn't trying to seem like I was going to blindly defend him, but I am aware this is a problem.

• Surprised
Reactions: TRGGB2
I can take the blame for this, I wasn't aware that there was an automatic donation system being talked about, and it's constantly joked about in Shoutbox. I wasn't trying to seem like I was going to blindly defend him, but I am aware this is a problem.
of course its always easier to blame someone else on something and shade dark light without knowing the current standpoint but i think my answers shed some light.

• Informative
Reactions: PokeMario17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread