Accepted Pedophilia MonkaS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hi! My name is Annie! I will be listing my stuff below and then I will list off the Transgressor in this situation! Thanks for listening!

My current steam name : Annie
My steamID : 76561198104078311
My Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104078311/

The Transgressor

Current Username : "The Spyper"

Current SteamID of User : 76561197966556337
Steam Link of User : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966556337
Server of transgression : Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak - Game : Jailbreak v1.0.2
Rules they broke : Pedophilia >.> (Couldnt find it exactly but I am sure its against something ~ !)

What'd they do? : Said a weird thing about kids and killing them and having intercourse with them.
Proofs!
f8c299cc1d23c65e76dbd84f2a4d31bd.png

6375f95c61515eb1206fcbfe3e45f721.png

I was told to report this because they said it was against the rules and uh yeah frick pedophiles to heck!

Just wanna mention that the template asks for Steam32 ID´s and not the ending of your profile link
  • Steam ID32: <Rulebreakers SteamID32 (i.e. STEAM_1:2:34567890)>
  • ^^^ Makes it easier for admins to find their hlstats profile

• Informative
Reactions: Valentyne
im interested in the context and previous messages that came before this was said in chat

• Dumb
Reactions: Zee
Hi Annie, It’s great to see you go out of your way to report folks and try to help the server, But a couple of things that you should probably know before we can go on our way to do that most of time that im pretty sure will help you.

It seems you’ve fallen to the same mistake I’ve made a couple of days ago in not warning the player that their behavior might be considered inappropriate in that situation, Don’t worry we’ve all been there and I’ve done the same not long ago.

And a very good advice when you see some comms rules being broken repeatedly is to use the /call command!

I hope this helps ya in the future when you decide to report!

Reactions: Chermal and _Black
Hi Annie, It’s great to see you go out of your way to report folks and try to help the server, But a couple of things that you should probably know before we can go on our way to do that most of time that im pretty sure will help you.

It seems you’ve fallen to the same mistake I’ve made a couple of days ago in not warning the player that their behavior might be considered inappropriate in that situation, Don’t worry we’ve all been there and I’ve done the same not long ago.

And a very good advice when you see some comms rules being broken repeatedly is to use the /call command!

I hope this helps ya in the future when you decide to report!
okie dokie i'll remember that ^^.

• Indifferent
  • Dislike
Reactions: Riobi and _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread