Invalid =pb Chewy For staff ;D (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

=pb Chewy

- Your name and/or nickname- HI i am Parker

- Your age- I am 14 and i am mature so i think i can fit

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)- Dunt understand sorry ill reply to a reply if u tell me

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

- Your general online times and your timezone-On around 5-10pm on week days and 7am-11pm on weekends-eastern usa

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?-Deathrun on the panda comunity

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)-Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator-not on tf2

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?-no

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?- i have am active and will learn if i get the spot i will be active and wont abuse and i love your servers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.- If somone spams i will warn then mute for an hour-if a delayer i will slay them-if b-hop i will warn then slay.

You need permission as you state you are 14.

Permission means you need a GameServer admin to give you permission to apply. If you do not, your application automatically becomes invalid.

Please get permission off an admin. Application is invalid. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread