Accepted PandaASDF's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaASDF

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
My name is Vy (speak as Fi) and people call me Panda, Owen or Asian (which is fine!)

- Your age
I'm 17 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Broski and mermite gave me permission to apply.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:34471680

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone is UTC +1.
I'm mostly online around 3pm - 12pm. On weekdays sometimes untill 2am.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I always play on Panda-community server #13 and sometimes on #22. I would visit a broader range of servers in case of a report. It IS the job of the admin to keep order in all of the servers. And of course you want to do something else after playing the same server over and over again, dont you? And i wish to apply as admin for Freak Fortress 2.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone. I even like to use it, but most of the people have their voice chat disabled on other servers, so it's a shame if I can't use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've been a moderator for half a year in Garry's Mod.
I've been an admin for over a year in Minecraft

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Unfortunately I don't have experience with administrating Sourcemod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I'm a very nice and polite guy. It's always fun when playing with me. Having me around you will definitly make your day and I will try my hardest to keep everyone satisfied. I'm very talkative too, so If you got any problems, just come to me!

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Always keeping an eye out for people breaking any rules of the server we're in. Breaking one will result in a warning and an explanation of what they did. After they got warned, but still continue I do the following:

Mic/chat abuse:
It will result into a gag or a mute.
Camping:
Player gets slayed.
Hacking:
(only when I'm sure with the help of everyone in the server) BAN
Disobeying any other rule of the server:
Kick (only ban when repeatedly breaking the rules)

I do not like kicking or banning people, but there are rules everywhere which you should follow so it won't be total chaos. That's where rules are made for.

Last edited:
Played with you a lot, and you are a real nice guy! Always asks questions and is a great guy to play with, Your chat logs are clean enough for me! And with a little help you can be a great admin! should you be accepted I will personally volunteer to mentor you! I give this a huge +1

Reactions: PandaASDF
  • Your chat logs seem fine
  • Your forum posts seem fine
  • The app looks brilliantly written despite being brief, concise and straight to the point, just how I like it.
  • From personal experience you seem great
  • and lastly other people have all got good things to say about you!
+1

595.gif

Slight confusion here that I was hoping you could enlighten me on.
You listed that you also played on #22. That's DR 2, you have no activity there. Did you mean somewhere else?
See you can wish to list yourself on 2-3 servers if you wished. Providing you had the time and effort to do so. But clearing up with what you stated, though true that an admin really should cover all range of servers, as a trial it's best to start you only on a couple to get you stated off and not overwhelmed!
Unfortunately I can't vote since I haven't really played with you enough. I think I've seen you once, but it's not enough for me to decide. All the best of luck though :p

• Winner
I never saw this coming, oh well. Here we go.

From my personal experience with you: You're an optimistic guy and I enjoy talking to you from time to time (both text and voice). I have never seen you insult anyone and your punishments are good. Since we're one (primary) admin less on FF2 currently it would be good to get some extra help with all the rulebreakers, and I believe you're the perfect guy for the job.

I give this panda guy a big +1

Last edited:
Thanks! And Madact, maybe I got a server mixed up. It is one of the two deathrun servers I've played one, but I don't remember which one. I was sure it was Deathrun 2 though.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
I was gunna reply last night but I fell asleep :oops:

Panda is a super friendly guy, he's mostly on mic saying hi to people a genuinely making them feel welcome and he also obeys the rules and even tells players if they're breaking them to stop which I don't see very often from many players. His playtime in freak fortress 2 as well as his chat-logs are enough for my positive vote, however, if Panda is looking to administrate on some another/other server(s) then I think it's important he gets his playtime up there as the most time he's had in other servers that aren't FF2 is 2 hours, which, imo, is not enough for an admin to know the rules and the community there.

However, for just and admin on FF2, he gets my +1 but if he applies for more than one server, I'd like to see his playtime increase on them. I would also love to help @Broski alongside mentoring him as his attitude towards the rules is impressive. But yeah, to conclude;

• +1 for ff2 only
  • currently 0 if more than one server as he needs more playtime.
I will edit when appropriate.

Haha that's fine Mermite. Thanks for useful feedback :)

Most chill and nicest guy I've ever met good luck panda :)

Thanks man ;)

Just played with him proper. I like him, very friendly and a top notch player :p Hope to see you on mumble now and then! +1
Haha, thanks Madact! Really appreciate it ;)

Thanks man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread