Declined Panda- servers unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HITMANSNIPER47

Steam name: ℋḮȶℳǻȵ [~$H~] aka. hitmansniper47
My steam ID :STEAM_0:1:96088834
the date or time: 01-22-17 13:50
Ban reason:spamming
admin- was Kevin
unban reason : I apologize for everything I have done bad things. I will from now follow the rules and it won't ever happen' again. Unban me please, there is no better server like yours!

An appeal one day after a perm? I think that you need to reconsider. Minimun of at least a month. Even then...It's a perm so i'd say give it a good few months before even attempting an appeal. You need time to reconsider your acts on this server. You need to learn from your mistakes.

wow That's a lot of Dislikes.Meh it was a rushed comment in the first place. My bad...

Last edited:
@Monster The Cuddly Wolf I don't think he should wait months just because he spammed. Its not a real reason to get banned for months. If someone should hack on those servers, then probably, but all he did was spamming and thats all, he didnt ruin any game fun or something else.

@Monster The Cuddly Wolf I don't think he should wait months just because he spammed. Its not a real reason to get banned for months. If someone should hack on those servers, then probably, but all he did was spamming and thats all, he didnt ruin any game fun or something else.
Oh. That is a chatlog. That is a unique chatlog. huh. mm. ah. That is spam. Right...

Ok look, I just made a bot in eclipse, me and him tested it out, of course it spams a lot because its a bot, however, I said we won't use it anymore, we played always on the server and we never breaked any rule before.

• Informative
Reactions: Capp and TBotV63
declined.

you may try again in a month and maybe think about in the first place before doing such an bullshit, thanks.

Reactions: DeadSworn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread