Accepted Panda Jailbreak | US Ungag Request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valen

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:167927762&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Valenkryst
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:167927762
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-05-12 18:11:43
Reason about the Ban: Racism
Admin that Banned you: Asper
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: If I'll be honest, I have a few reasons, here. It's up to y'all if they're good or not, though. My first one is that this is my first comm in ~3 years, with the last being in 2018 (for those of you that can't count). Second reason is that my comm bans are.. fairly wonky, overall. Like, look at the times. Of all my comm bans, I know one for certain was legitimate- that one being the one by Spicy. The one by Travis really shouldn't have happened- I called one of his friends bad at the game and got smacked by a week. I appealed the one from Madact I'm pretty sure, actually. Ok, guess I only had a couple reasons. The reason I got gagged for is warranted, after all it's the same reason Ultimatehq got boinked, too. It was one of my periods of.. "creativity" so to speak. But yeah, that's really all I've got- Been 2 or so months, 1 past the original 1 month gag that Asper gave, with Gold being the one to make it perm.
Forgive my stupidity, won'tcha? :pepega:

• Dumb
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Solo, vinny and Ian
Yeah I think you have changed your ways and should be given another chance but your chats will be monitored and you might be gagged without warning.

• Love
Reactions: Valen
To add onto what asper said, you have managed to stay out of trouble on voice chat and the rest of your punishments are old. I'm fine with giving you another chance. Just don't expect another after this one and as asper said
but your chats will be monitored and you might be gagged without warning.

Accepted

• Love
Reactions: Valen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread