Panda Community Selfie Thread (2 Viewers)

Meh...
Sooo why no one is doing limbo eh?
I mean its not that hard I guess?..

Meh...
Sooo why no one is doing limbo eh?
I mean its not that hard I guess?..
Well personally i look good. And i enjoy looking good. Limbo is not my most flattering pose. And i have a feeling all focus would be on my boobs and i dont feel so comfortable with that.

• Agree
Reactions: mignone_roy20
Hahaha aww night
Well then any other opponents?

Eergh why is everyone making that lame jokes posting an animal instead of the real face *sigh* well..

Much better... Well I guess the limbo thingie.. it looks like I am the only one who can do that .. Well then rip

Ok I see that limbo.... not possible

After staring in the mirror for a long time i have decided to never put this on again. But thought i would share the glorious hat from the lootcrate here.
Yeah, no. Pikachu isn't that great, mon ami. Elekid, on the other hand! Elekid, you will never grow tired of putting on!

Yeah, no. Pikachu isn't that great, mon ami. Elekid, on the other hand! Elekid, you will never grow tired of putting on!
Yeah. I wouldnt wear that shit outside unless i got paid a lot for it. I have some self respect.
And yeah Pikachu is way overrated

• Agree
Reactions: Vecomti
Naw for some reason in that pic you don't look like tired

Naw for some reason in that pic you don't look like tired
I barely look tired even when I only sleep for max 1 hour (make up hides things you know, eventho I only used that black shit.

Users who are viewing this thread