Panda Community Selfie Thread (4 Viewers)

all the users and admins here don't look like i imagined them =/
@Maddity @Matt-ers? plz show me your faces ^^
I don't know for Maddity, but for me, if you really want to see me, we can do it via-Skype as soon as possible. ;)
Nothing against the forum and so on, really, even because I'm almost adult of age. But I also don't like this big visibility on a public thing, I'm a bit shy :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: Fishy and Madact
I don't know for Maddity, but for me, if you really want to see me, we can do it via-Skype as soon as possible. ;)
Nothing against the forum and so on, really, even because I'm almost adult of age. But I also don't like this big visibility on a public thing, I'm a bit shy :rolleyes:
Same here, except I'm very shy... keep hoping though, maybe one day you get to see me. :D

Didn't expect shyness from someone who battled me till the end in the shoutbox. Oh well, power to you, lad.

Didn't expect shyness from someone who battled me till the end in the shoutbox..
I read/listen to things I don't agree with, and I answer them giving my point of view.
What should that have to do with my little "shyness"? I really don't see the point in what you say.
.. Ok, I forgive you, inu ;)

Sorry for the little off-topic.

Same here, except I'm very shy... keep hoping though, maybe one day you get to see me. :D
hope so ^^

I need sum potato sallad in my picture. seriously, it's delicious.

<retracted by request>

since pl are asking why i dont use selfies as profile pic anymore, reason is : i dont like myself atm, i started to look more and more sick. i want to get well soon, without getting comments "u are so cute". I know i am cute, but still i dont have any interest to show myself as sick

so take this selfie, hope u are happy to see me,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
bc51ef02a9.jpg

People think I'm cray cray for going outside like this (yes that's a HP scarf (it's not mine (it's a friend's(she was curly the day she brought it so she looked like Hermione))))

• Creative
Reactions: Kodeko and SunDwarf

Users who are viewing this thread