Panda Community Selfie Thread (1 Viewer)

Just got a new sweater. And don't ask because of the hat I was cold and I thought it looked funny ^^

Snapchat-1064767622.jpg

Just got a new sweater. And don't ask because of the hat I was cold and I thought it looked funny ^^

View attachment 6957

Funny?

Pheh, I just boughd a Fox onsie yesterday for home.
Mainly because it's really warm/fuzzy and I'm lazy, and the other two option was a bear or a piggy.

Good thing people can't see me trough the computer or else they couldn't take me seriously doing orders on Jailbreak :kappa:

• Funny
Reactions: kingh3
Reactions: Wolf
It's time for a proper and cancerous face reveal filled with memes, edginess and don't forget... me!

WARNING: I HAVE A FEDORA

Removed!

Last edited:
(FOOKIN FLOWAS) Yes my new Apartment hast Flowers on the Wall. Too Lazy to remove it
20161126_155146.jpg

Reactions: Heratade
@Kmod, took me awhile to realize that was a mirror behind you haha. I thought the room was just oddly shaped.

@Kmod, took me awhile to realize that was a mirror behind you haha. I thought the room was just oddly shaped.
Mirror? Looks more like a window.

Either that or I'm blind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mirror? Looks more like a window.

Either that or I'm blind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Isn't there a large mirror behind him, which is reflecting the bathroom infront of him? If not, the room is oddly shaped, forcing him to crouch down to use the toilet and sink due to the angle of the ceiling.

Yo this pic is trippy af :kappa:

Isn't there a large mirror behind him, which is reflecting the bathroom infront of him? If not, the room is oddly shaped, forcing him to crouch down to use the toilet and sink due to the angle of the ceiling.
if it would be a mirror, it would be angled downwards, making it reflect the floor. So no :p

See?? I told you!

#IWasSmartForOnce

• Funny
Reactions: Patmosphere
@Da Random, I wasn't talking about the window above the sink. I'm highly aware that's a window.

p843.PNG

Reasons being:
  • Slanted bathroom ceilings are uncommon in America.
  • It's unnatural to crouch, when using the toilet or sink.
  • No doors are present in the picture.
Nevertheless, Da Random: 1 - Crypt: 0 :kappa:

I wonder what's more interesting.
Cryptics editing skills or this picture?

@Da Random, I wasn't talking about the window above the sink. I'm highly aware that's a window.

p843.PNG

Reasons being:
  • Slanted bathroom ceilings are uncommon in America.
  • It's unnatural to crouch, when using the toilet or sink.
  • No doors are present in the picture.
Nevertheless, Da Random: 1 - Crypt: 0 :kappa:
There's one flaw with that logic you have there. If that was a mirror, wouldn't that reflect his backside?

Users who are viewing this thread