Panda Community Selfie Thread (1 Viewer)

Sigh. Fine...
internet-error-404-file-not-found.jpg
Now seriously, I'll do it one day, but not yet. I promise. @Skiffa and @Kitty , can both of you give me more time to think?

internet-error-404-file-not-found.jpg

Went to the movies today~
20150910_200934.jpg

This is my reaction of being alone in there.... why does nobody want to see this movie... </3
It was a documentary about Amy Winehouse <3 One musical Jazz artist I truly respect and adore.
Don't mind my awfull clothing or my hair not being done, it's messy (just want to the movies alone '-')

Yay more senpai ::):

• Friendly
Reactions: Wolf
Went to the movies today~
View attachment 5889
This is my reaction of being alone in there.... why does nobody want to see this movie... </3
It was a documentary about Amy Winehouse <3 One musical Jazz artist I truly respect and adore.
Don't mind my awfull clothing or my hair not being done, it's messy (just want to the movies alone '-')

Are you trying to make duckface? :D

Are you trying to make duckface? :D

Actually a supriced face to be honest '-'
...but! We really should get some Duckfaces on here, just because it's so overused and embarrassing to do so~

Actually a supriced face to be honest '-'
...but! We really should get some Duckfaces on here, just because it's so overused and embarrassing to do so~
D: not duckfaces. Well it is amusing to see. But i cant do duckfaces. I get embarrassed seeing myself do that.

duck-1024x778.jpg

I heard someone's afraid of duckfaces

Users who are viewing this thread