Panda Community Music Thread (2 Viewers)

Im not gonna lie (Holds an 1-up mushroom) im not a fan of Eminem

GRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHH...Opinions.
You'll probably laugh, but no, it's not just an opinion. Rap is rhythmic recital. There can be music IN it, but it's not music itself. It may be art, it may be performance, I wouldn't argue — but it ain't music. Yes, I know it's considered a genre of music, but it's not consistent with the definition of music and thus can't be a genre.

You'll probably laugh, but no, it's not just an opinion. Rap is rhythmic recital. There can be music IN it, but it's not music itself. It may be art, it may be performance, I wouldn't argue — but it ain't music. Yes, I know it's considered a genre of music, but it's not consistent with the definition of music and thus can't be a genre.
Don't care. Still listen to it and think it is a genre.

Don't care. Still listen to it and think it is a genre.
I didn't say you shouldn't; whatever rocks your boat. I've just pointed out something; funny you aggro'd so much at a mere technicality.

Rap is poetry with music to help you concentrate more.I know what i am talking about ive been listening to rap since i was 7 and yeah you are right about "its not music" .But rappers are those people who know how to rhyme and create rhymes :).

• Agree
Reactions: Fishy
Eminem is guud artist :3 . i love these songs

I dont actually listen often him. But in my childhood, i listened so much Real slim shady. I dont why, maybe my childhood friends was really huge fans of Eminem :3
Your signature is too huge, Skiffa D:

Users who are viewing this thread