Panda Community Music Thread (4 Viewers)

This is Ellie's latest song released 1.5 months ago. I listened to it once at the time and then not anymore. Maybe I heard it on the radio though because when I listened to it again this morning it sounded familiar. Anyways now I'm addicted to it.

Anything that sounds good to my ears is music to me. (You can quote me on that :wise:)

Pop and pop/rock, but mostly one singer's songs (well, for both songs and voice).

For people who understand (professional) singing like I do, here is her Vocal Profile (studio and live). This is not full, there are also other performances, that could be judged.

Then, there are many songs which I should put together and can represent her vocalism, but I will share this (and who understands singing, will also understand why):

Remarkable vocal range (3 octaves and a half in full voice), vocal versatility, Velvet voice, vocal Power, lovely performances made by heart, amazing stage presence, and also speaking not artistically, she's a very very great and humble person, and this is important to say, since she's the most Famous and successfull Italian singer abroad. 1 Grammy Award won, 3 Latin Grammies, 4 World Music Awards, and many other awards won.

Not like 90% of American Singers who sing almost always in playback and in pre-rec, and, in studio, with auto-tune. No. Laura Pausini is always 100% live at her concerts, hitting the right notes.
___

Sorry everybody for the long description, but a brilliant artist must be described totally (or at least I tried). :)

Users who are viewing this thread