Panda Advanced USDB Server? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

So with Panda, we've received multiple complaints with the rocket, orbits and certain implications with how things work on our server. Not that it needs to be fixed, but have an additional server to test new things on; update the server monthly and make sure that it has proper adjustments needed/requested. I know I always swing in new ideas that'd require more effort, but if there is anyway I can get the files, edit them and a person to import them into the folders where they belong, that's all I need/ask. I wouldn't mind compensating for the cost of this idea.

We have many incoming new players that finds a problem with rockets being incapable of waving, PvB(BOT) unavailable, no-bounce unavailable and the capability of allowing Free-For-All. Providing this option allows more opportunities within our server. to be able to toggle modes for non-waveable rockets to standard panda rockets. This wouldn't be a bad idea to have an experimental server to try adding more things to see if it's beneficial for attracting new and skilled players to the community.

Bringing skilled people to our community would attract the masses and influence others about Panda on a positive note throughout the entire community of Dodgeball. if I can take part in this, I'd be obligated to make this work with the right permissions. I can provide a more elaborate outline of the objective of what I'd like to incorporate if this is a considerably attractive idea.

Thanks to whomever inquires,
Squall:)

We have a dev server but it's only used when ...I think either Kevin or Stabbin need to test something. (Which has been used for DB reasons too, such as jugernaut)

As for the rest of it, although it seems like good intentions a lot of people expect progress swift from this community and turn out hugely disappointed to the point where they become angry.
This is basically a heads up. Progress is made now and then, but not at the rate on what other people would like it to be.

Everything else I'd like to say well...It'll end up offending somebody. So warning before reading.

Panda community is not a competitive dodgeball scene. We've had people give offers to hold torments and such but really it's not in the interest of the owner. If it doesn't interest the owner things won't get done. I can tell you now what you say above will not interest him. Because really there is technically nothing is broken and such idea has no evidence to back up that people will be interested in that idea. For example, I know certain EU DB clans ( not stating names due to advertising) that have made servers tailored to the point of perfect but people just aren't interested.

I've heard of US DB servers that have a more competitive vibe to it. I am not sure of their outcome of doing this.

I'm not trying to shoot down dreams, I'm simply just bringing realization of what you should expect from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread