Accepted P N N's JB admin application 2.0 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator
Your name and/or nickname

P N N

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

USJB has open spots and I am old enough, which means I don't need permission at the time.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:20675622

- Your general online times and your timezone

I am from Norway which makes my timezone GMT +1. As for my online time, it can be everything from 1-5 hours a day, depending on school/work.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I am applying for USJB (NYJB). If I were to get Full admin, which usually never happends, I would go to other servers if it was needed.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes I do and I use it all the time. As previous admin on JB and VSH, I used it to communicate faster with people who did not know the rules, so we could avoid getting punishment aswell as giving them a better experience on Panda servers.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I started as admin on BlackOut gaming, and then moved on to 2 years of moderating here on Panda.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I do.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

As Bambi is taking a little timeout soon due to his Navy service, aswell as Gold resigning as admin, it will be more chaotic in the server. This problem I belive has already started, which can be seen on the massive reports I have made the last weeks.
I think you should choose me to be part of the team again because I have previous experience on the JB server and I know how to handle certain situations, aswell as I know the rules in and out. I am a familiar face on the server, which is something that I think is needed to be admin on said server. I do not favor people who go against the rules, which is a requirement to be an admin at all, and I do think the current players know I don't favor anyone.
I also really enjoy playing JB, as it's a place where everyone joke a lot and just in general have fun. So I don't see myself leaving this place for a long time.
There is no need for anyone to bring up the army plans I did have. I know I retracted for those plans, but they got ruined recently.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Communication related offences:

Spam (in both voice and chat), racism, overuse of caps etc..

Warning - 240 - 720 - 1440 - 4320 - 10080 - perm

These are the standard punishments that stack over time.

Server specific rules and offences:

Everything regarding a teamban, which you get if you play on blue team, has the same lengths and stacking.:

Warning - 240 - 720 - 1440 - 4320 - 10080 - perm

This can be freekillings, failwarden, baiting etc.

MFK will recive a perm teamban (This depends on the situation, as sometimes it's not intentional. However, someone joins JB just to MFK)

Hacking will result in a perm ban with no warning. Gather evidence and give it to mentor so he/she can extend it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playtime - 6 days and counting
HLstats
Comms - 1
Bans - 0
Chatlog

Tagging JB admins:

@Bambi
@Sin.
@Ranger Ciri
@Semicolon Backslash

Yeah I don't have really much to add as for reliable feedback. Haven't been able to be on as much as I'd like and don't think that will change in the near future. But since I'm pretty much held at gunpoint to give something I'll just leave this here.

You were a great admin before and I'm confident you'd be someone useful to have back in that role again for the server. Haven't seen any major red flags, but I'll mention a few things here. Firstly, definitely like it if you could get your activity up. We need admins that will be relatively active to fill in the spots and you've only made 4 connections total since applying (one for 10 minutes). Also have some slight concerns you'll hop right in and be a bit strict enforcing the rules based on what I've seen from reports you've made as well as the lengthy first punishments for guard bans. Not a huge deal though, if that's how you want to do the role go for it. So otherwise yeah, I'm in favor of having this application accepted. Good luck

• Informative
Reactions: fanthom and PNN
@Bambi regarding my activity, I was actually debating with myself yesterday whether or not I should post a comment about it. Now as you mentioned it, there has been to hot in my appartment, which sounds like a joke, but it’s actually true. It was nearly impossible to me to make any good sessions, and as you see I tried to squeeze in a few ones. I will make sure to do better with the connections, that’s a promise.

Also, regarding the reports I made, they are mostly about racism, however I don’t think it will become a problem and I won’t be that strict as I seem to be all the time. I do know where to draw the line.

Cheers.

Reactions: fanthom
Honestly i don't really have much to say. When you were admin you did your job very well, and i don't think i noticed you ever being super strict. Some of the reports had me worried, considering that some of them seemed unnecessary or too harsh, but you've already acknowledged that and i'm confident you know where to draw the line. +1

Reactions: fanthom and PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread