Declined Owaby Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwapY

• Funny
Reactions: Capp and Heratade
your last appeal was 4 weeks ago (how is that 2 months?), you have no sense of time do you?

Also on your last appeal Madact told you to wait 3 months before appealing this again.

That's a long time
but I didn't see my last ungag
When its declined

Hey it's an Poll!
Sweet!

I didn't know people could vote for a Ungag nowedays~

Wait Dude I forgot to tell
3 months isn't so long?
that's 12 weeks Why?

@Madact

Your last appeal got declined on the 20th January, and you were supposed to wait 3 months until you should appeal again. (That would be until the 20th April). So far only about 20 days have passed since.
Also, refrain from adding polls to the appeals, they're not helping in any way. (I removed it.)

Reactions: Flynt
IM not waiting that long for a gag
if its ban its ok
but its a gag
that's so long that's why people left because that

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: Heratade and Capp
IM not waiting that long for a gag
if its ban its ok
but its a gag
that's so long that's why people left because that

I'm going to be totally honest, if you're threatening with leaving the community I can say without a doubt that no one cares.

Last edited:
Wait I know no one cares
but its a long time that's bad
I said I learnt

You have learned as you said but you can't even follow simple instructions and wait 3 months as you've been told. Just like everytime you've been told to stop breaking rules and you couldn't follow that either.

Who are you trying to fool here?

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
IM gagged so I cant break anything + I learnt so why didn't I appeal here?
3 months is so far dude

IM gagged so I cant break anything

No shit. Yet you're still being annoying here by not following the instructions you're given on the forum. Shows you don't listen well in general.

+ I learnt so why didn't I appeal here?

You don't show that you've learnt. Everyone says they change, but few actually do. Saying it doesn't mean anything, showing us does. Sit your waiting time out.

3 months is so far dude

Might have wanted to think about that during any of the previous periods when you were comm blocked. People who get unblocked from a perm are unblocked because they show improvement, and even then only at the mercy of the staff. You don't seem to appreciate that at all. If it's really this hard for you to follow the instructions you're given then just go somewhere else.

Reactions: Heratade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread