Declined outarou's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
outarou

Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:596249262

Your age:

Current playtime on relevant server(s):
8d 17:53:32h

Link to your Sourcebans record:

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
N/A, positions for Deathrun #09 are currently open

Server you are applying for:
Panda-Community.com #09 | Deathrun

General online times & time zone:
GMT+1
Weekends:1PM-9PM
Other days:4PM-9PM

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
While I have not held a position of moderation or administration in any Team Fortress 2 servers, I have had experience in a discord server as a moderator.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
As someone who thoroughly enjoys playing on the deathrun server and spends a significant amount of time on it, I am confident that I would be an ideal candidate for the admin role.
I am dedicated to ensuring the server remains in excellent condition and adding an extra touch of fun to the gameplay, particularly since most admins are not available when I am online.

Punishments:
For Mic Spamming:
1. A verbal warn
2. 24 hours mute
3. Perma mute

For Racism in Chat or Voice Chat:
1. 24 hours to 76 hours long based on severity
2. Perma Chat loss

For Insulting or General Bad Player Interactions:
1. Verbal Warn
2. 24 Hours mute
3. Perma Mute

For NSFW/Offensive Sign or Flair Cosmetic:
1. Verbal Warn
2. Slay, Warn, then Kick
3. 48 hours Ban

For Cheating/Bypassing Anti-Cheat:
1. Ban​

Hey outarou,

Thanks for applying. It's a rather short application. Your punishments are quite harsh, we normally give people 5 chances, and 6th being permanent.
I haven't seen you around much lately, and besides that I've never seen you warn other players in the server who are breaking rules.

Because of this I'm leaning towards a -1

Hello Stabbin,

Apologies for my recent inactivity. Unfortunately, my computer experienced technical difficulties this week, preventing me from playing TF2.
However I will be able to play tomorrow like usual.
Moving forward, I assure you that I will be more mindful and make it a priority to warn other players while playing.
I appreciate the time you spent reviewing my performance, and hopefully I can turn your feedback into a +1.

G'day
Stabbin mostly said most of what is needed so il go past that
As far ive seen the only times i saw warnings is when there was an admin present unless its in VC but i don't think ive heard you use it , do try to make reports on the forums so that you get a bit familiar there or use the /call function when you can so that we can see you genuinly put in effort to help the server.
As it stands its gonna be a -1 from me

Punishment stacking can always be worked on, but other than this I have nothing else to add or mention since Stabbin and Solar already said everything that was needed to say.

After reviewing feedback and votes unfortunately your application is declined.

Please make sure to apply the feedback before if you reapply in the future. You can reapply in 1 months time, 9th of May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread