Declined Oscar's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello this is my Admin application,

Age: 15 (I made a mistake on my online account(my steam account is official of my brother but I claimed it)(1 July 1999)
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:76667927

Online: mostly at around 7 PM to 9 PM in midweek and in weekend I'm alot of time online but no scheduled times.

Do you have a microphone: yes... but my voice is like a 9/10 year old boy so I dont use it very often

Have any experience in Admin/mod:I never was an admin on TF2 but I was an Admin on multiple Minecraft servers

On what servers I play and playtime: Mostly VSH and teamwars and jailbreak but I play on all the servers, I played over a 600 hours

have Experience with Source mod: No I know almost nothing but I learn pretty fast...

why would you choose me? Because I'm pretty active TF2 player i'm almost everyday online, I'm respondable,smart and I learn pretty fast On the servers I play on I (mostly) no admins at all

What will I do as an admin:
Watch out for freekillers at jailbreak
look if the Hale is teaming with one person on VSH
Kick AFK's on VSH
Kick rasisms (after waning), hackers, spammers etc
This basically applies to all offenses
1st Offense: Warn
2nd Offense: kick
3rd Offense:30 minutes ban
And if it goes even further after consulting an Admin I will perma-ban

This is all I think I have to say
So I hope I can get admin on the Panda Community I would appreciate that

First off hacking is permanent ban with out warning :),secondly you didnt really play much jailbreak.Also if its not a big problem can you edit a bit the "what will you do as admin" for every server since jailbreak and VSH have different rules :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread