Orangeicecream Unbann 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarliFro

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Orangeicecream&Submit=

Name of your Banned Steam Account : Orangeicecream

Steam ID :
STEAM_0:1:60401678

Date and Time of the Ban : 08-03-14 13:25

Reason about the Ban : Breaking the rules many times

Admin that Banned you : Da Random

So i first have to thank you for giving me a 2nd chance. And I again , I am sorry for what i did, it was awful, immature and pointless. For me it's obvious to regret what i've done, Last year i wasn't worried about rulebreaking but when i first saw my friend playing it , I also wanted to join but i couldn't and that was sad... hearing them playing while i was doing something else was really raging
, so if you could give me a last Ever chance i'll prove you that i've changed.
Thank you for reading this.

Last edited:
Random had the say in your previous unban request and he gets the say in this one.

I'd be up for it, you seem to want it and it's been a long time. If you do get yourself unbanned, make sure to read our recently drafted ruleset, and mostly of course the Jailbreak rules.

Due to a long talk with hiklizard (actually it was just a small discussion between him and me), I've figured that I can give you a last chance since so much time has passed. I will only give this once, so don't expect me to unban you again if you mess up. Just make sure to ask lizard or any admin that might come by to the server if you are uncertain about something (for example a rule).

You are hereby Unbanned Praise Gabe - Our lord and savior!

Oh thanks man FINALLY :D, thank you very much, you won't be disapointed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread