Orange #27 - Couple Suggestions. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
1. Remove goomba or nerf it.
At the moment, the fall distance required to proc goomba is too small.
eg. as Scout, you can jump once, shoot your FoN at the ground, fall on someone and just kill them.
There's a command to 'disable' it but it only stops you from goomba'ing people, you can still get goomba'd.

2. Deathcams
As of right now, when you die, you'll instantly respawn. Which is fine, I don't like respawn times.
Thing is, it's instant. You don't even see the deathcam of whoever just slaughtered your ass.
Put it back, please, I want more salt when I taunt after every kill.

Thanks.

Gibus+pyro vision+machine+360 double charge kill+taunt=op

2. Deathcams
As of right now, when you die, you'll instantly respawn. Which is fine, I don't like respawn times.
Thing is, it's instant. You don't even see the deathcam of whoever just slaughtered your ass.
Put it back, please, I want more salt when I taunt after every kill.

Thanks.

I think that you still can see deathcams, it depends on what is enabled on options (i think you can set the time of deathcam screenshots there), because when I am on instant respawn servers (dm_duel-server for example) I still see the deathcam for like 5 seconds or so.

I think that you still can see deathcams, it depends on what is enabled on options (i think you can set the time of deathcam screenshots there), because when I am on instant respawn servers (dm_duel-server for example) I still see the deathcam for like 5 seconds or so.

This is a suggestion for the Orange #27 server where there are no deathcams whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread