Accepted One Half's permanent ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Half

Current name of the banned account: One half of a Christmas Spirit
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198905204165/
Date of the ban: 3rd of december 2021
Time of the ban: 16.00-18.00 (Not too sure)
Reason for the ban:Don’t know, by what I can find I have been accused of a duplicate account or something similar to that.
Admin that banned you: Banned by Console

Reason for unban:

I’ve been recently permanently banned from all Panda servers and I don’t know exactly why.
I’ve been mostly playing on VsH and a little bit of Hightower every once in a while. I am not sure about the exact time or reason for the ban as it seems that I received it while attempting to join Pandas 2fort server. I had just left VsH where I had not received any warnings or broken any of Pandas server rules. I’ve been playing on the server for at least a year now and the only time (from what I can remember) that I have been called out by a server admin was when I trash talked a camper in the VsH server. I would like to have someone look into the ban and unban me, reduce my ban time from permanent or at least tell me what I did to receive the ban.

I am in the Panda discord server too if any of the admins would care to make the thing clear for me, my discord account is: One Half #9991

Best regards!
One half of a name

NOTICE: On the day of the ban I changed my username from “One half of a name” to “One half of a Christmas Spirit” if the ban may be caused by the username then please tell me and I’ll change it

Reactions: moonsic
Sorry for the late reply, everything seem to match up as it was a false positive. Closed and ACCEPTED.

Should you have any further issue feel free to message me here, on steam, or on discord.

Reactions: moonsic and Fredo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread