Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Dodgers (Matt)

I don't like making reports but here lol

Valentyne
STEAM_0:1:120268514
US Jailbreak
HLStats 1 Previous Ban On This Account
Rules Broken: Freekill x2 (Recorded Twice although has been doing this consistently)
Evidence (Along with Demos Posted Below) - See Demo and DemoC
unknown.png
unknown.png

dagriest
STEAM_0:1:228512865
US Jailbreak
HLstats 1 Previous Ban On This Account
Rules Broken: Freekill x2 (Recorded only 1 demo)
Evidence - DemoB (as well as HLStats)

1634334786651.png

1634334838375.png

1634334873606.png

Context for Both:Dapper and I enjoy playing JB a bunch but what usually happens is that incels get on and randomly freekill her (and me occasionally with her). This happens continuously, and the person who does this the most is Valentyne, who dislikes both of us. While I only recorded a few instances today because dapper and I decided to, this has been going on for the past couple of weeks everytime he goes onto Blu, and everytime he calls misclick (even though it's far from an accident)

With dagriest, he killed dapper twice because people said he would get a free hat if he did and began to say that it was just an accident as well

I don't know if there is any record for guardbans but I would check please for both.

(P.S - Demo C freekill is at the beginning of the round, Demo B is at the end of the demo, and same with the other Demo)

Thank you for your time and attention to this post
-Matt hew

Attachments

• demob.dem
    6.9 MB · Views: 129
  • democ.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 111
For dagreist, in demob at tick 15000 you can see that after warden dies he shoots at dapper twice missing the first shot and the second one kills her, then he says "whoops my bad" making it seem like an accident.
For Valentyne, in democ they just walk up to dapper and freekill them. Both users will be teambanned. ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread