Declined Ok again (perm gaurd ban) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining

Ok IM ONLY POSTING CUZ PERM (i wont do this anymore if no more perm stuff)SourceBans Ban URL: nope its guard
Name of your Banned Steam Account Shining
Steam ID
: STEAM_0:1:181535524

Date and Time of the Ban 3:40 US/CANADA TIME
Reason about the Ban mass frekill? teamkill?
Admin that Banned you dont know admin doesnt say it (probibly same person)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute ok its PERM so i dont want to perm i would rather take 1 day ban least

Just cause you want to not be permed doesnt mean the people in power will let you, Give us an actual reason. Hey any Admins that explore USA JB might want to put a point in. In Short you will not win this right now, nor do i doubt you will win unless you give a half decent reason why you want to be unbanned. try and prove you didnt team/massfreekill.

well they said "bad warden" but i killed them cuz i was VERY strict so that UNfair also just beacuse im 9 means i cant be a bad/good warden

Alright, let me get this straight here, repeatedly you have been breaking the rules now, this might be your 5th guardban in 3 days. Everytime you've been warned, complain about every ban and show absolutely no intentions to better your behaviour.
So you received a permanent guardban this time and unless you can atleast show some change in your behaviour, it definitly should stay on.
My suggestion would be to read the Jailbreak rules found here:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-06-04-2017.11901/

well im NOT doing much for ban they where just complaining about me then i got banned for almost NO reason

well im NOT doing much for ban they where just complaining about me then i got banned for almost NO reason
You made illegal Days, freekilled people, tried to trick prisoners, I even saw you killing your blue teammates.
There are very valid reasons here, as i said take a peek at the jailbreak rules.

LET ME EXPLAIN not days cuz i said "cellwars" NOT today is cellwars or out of cell rebel NOT out of cell rebel day and I TOLD teammates if they press buttons ill kill them for wardan kills ONLY soooo think about it

LET ME EXPLAIN not days cuz i said "cellwars" NOT today is cellwars or out of cell rebel NOT out of cell rebel day and I TOLD teammates if they press buttons ill kill them for wardan kills ONLY soooo think about it
I very well heard you saying Out of cell Rebel day. But if that is your only concernt there are still three other rules you broke quite often, repeatedly.

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute ok its PERM so i dont want to perm i would rather take 1 day ban least[/QUOTE said:
Well that isn't for you to decide now is it.

giphy.gif

Anyway, 5 guardbans for doing the same shit over and over again? good riddance i guess. I have nothing else to say here other then Its clear who is in the wrong. Ill leave you admins to sort the rest of this out, i have no place here.

This appeal has been Denied.
You may re-apply, when you have done your time on the server, read the rules and show a change of your behaviour.
/Closed

Closed and denied

giphy.gif

Anyway, 5 guardbans for doing the same shit over and over again? good riddance i guess. I have nothing else to say here other then Its clear who is in the wrong. Ill leave you admins to sort the rest of this out, i have no place here.
May we reduce the amount of "harsh comments" (I don't want to use the terminology "shitposting" because may triggers certains persons) when the player is not shittalking to precised persons? Having those kind of comments on the own unban/gag/mute appeal might induce the member to backfire and making himself doomed already at the eyes of the admins for his behaviour
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread