"Oh What a lovely Day" Mad Max Art Contest (1 Viewer)

Kmod

Donator
mad-max-fury-road-lovely-day.png

Welcome to the Mad Max Art Contest on Panda Community, in this Contest you can Win Following Mad Max Items

- Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
- Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
- Mad Max Fury Road
And the Video Game from Avalanche Studios MAD MAX

maxresdefault.jpg

In this Art Contest you have to create a Picture in Mad Max Style that means it has to be Apocalyptic. You may only use following Programs to create these Pics

- SFM
- Garry`s Mod

Here are the Rules for this Art Contest

1) Do not Copy or Steal a Picture from a another Creator. You will be disqualified
2) You may only Put 2 Pictures in 1 Post for the Contest. And only once not Twice(Gmod or SFM doesn't matter)
3) You have to create it by your Own, you may take Tips from people but you have to make the Pic Yourself. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
4) Post the Pictures in this Thread (remember only 2 Pics in 1 Post)
5) Do not Threat,Spam me to to check your Picture. Otherwise you will be disqualified
6) Give your Pictures a Name (and only if you want a Story)

The Art Contest begins now from 05.06.16 - 10.06.16

I will choose 4 Pics and will put them in a Voting System in wich the Community then decides whose Picture will win the Art Contest.

Now let the Contest begin.

Last edited:
Well im really disappointed that nobody else wanted to participated in this Contest at all. Because of that Danny will win this Art Contest.

Edit: Danny sended you a Friend Request.

theatermove.gif

Last edited:
Dammet :c I got to know about this too late , thanks danni to telling me , or kmod ... or me , who always marka all new posts to "readed" thingie....

Dammet :c I got to know about this too late , thanks danni to telling me , or kmod ... or me , who always marka all new posts to "readed" thingie....

Don`t worry, i will have more Art Contest where you can win Stuffs (Unusuals, Beta Keys etc.

Users who are viewing this thread