Accepted Offensive Spray - #09 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offensive Spray

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXII

STEAM_0:0:98535933

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (5)

Deathrun #09

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes, this is somewhat biased :mad:

Context: he's angry at me for getting him gagged and went insults through steam chat didn't work, he resorted to this spray lol.

I did warn him to change it since it does count as an offensive spray, I believe, but he responded with insults via steam chat and left the server.

Attachments

• xxiispray.png
    xxiispray.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • Surprised
Reactions: sunstep and Aces
Ok, this is more than a spray here. I spraybanned the player and I also set a ban, we can't let this kind of behaviour exist on our community.

Accepted, thank you for the report and I'm sorry you had to encounter this kind of person in our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread