Offensive nade spammer / Sticky taps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out, watch out. No RTD admin about!
I'll take this one. Expect a punishment soon if the demo I watch is enough evidence. Will edit this comment stating successful + time of punishment.

Thank you for the report Silverstein, was a pleasure playing with you on RTD as well ::(:

Reactions: S1lverstein
Ok. I've looked at it and looked at the rules for the server, I'll issue a 1 day ban for now.

Actually note, I tried to find some rtd bans so I could understand what would be the appropriate time for the punishment...But it's difficult to find any. I'm going off from Lumius's bans since it's the only one I could find for something related to this.
I'\m surprised really, I'd thought I'd find some off Hisu.

Reactions: S1lverstein
Added IP to ban, I think I've seen him using alts.

• Useful
Reactions: Madact
well, for spamming rockets or grenades, i give a 30 min ban ^^

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Added IP to ban, I think I've seen him using alts.
if it is the one i think he has a dinamic IP changer =/

*EDIT*: after looking at the chatlog, the insults are the same as the guy i think about. the insults are the same and as often as on his other accounts.

Noting here; He did use a dynamic ip and created an alt. Please check out recent bans.
I've permed for now. I know it won't help much, but his Jason's main account did have a decent ranking.
Also if he appeals it's noted here. Closing this up.

@Madact, the problem is I've never saw him stickytrap or spam, and almost all complaints about that was coming from just one player I have a reason to distrust. I saw him cussing at people repeatedly, though, hence the comm block.

@Madact, the problem is I've never saw him stickytrap or spam, and almost all complaints about that was coming from just one player I have a reason to distrust. I saw him cussing at people repeatedly, though, hence the comm block.
he is using alts (+ an alt' name is insulting a admin) to avoid punishment, he is using a dynamic IP to avoid bans, he insults. he deserve a perma ban.

Isn't he doing that in the demo though? Did you see the demo?
If anything he was doing it when I decided to check out RTD. Hence why in one of his alts he did 'Gay Madact'. The guy is mad at me for punishing him. Plus as what oxygen said, he's perm'd now due to avoiding punishment by using this IP thing and alts.

I mean before this complaint.

I mean before this complaint.

Well that's why I just gave the 1 day ban for it. I wasn't sure how long to do it for.

But his ban is perm now due to other actions that have recently occurred, so it doesn't matter anymore unless he appeals. Though tbh, with him doing that to avoid his ban I doubt it will get very far with the appeal.

• Agree
Reactions: Stabbin and Zeprus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread